20

[Real Life]

Nick's Pov

The Doctor came out and said "Miss.Jacobs is ok.. We are going to run a couple more test and she will be able to go home tomorrow... But only one can stay here over night with her.. You both can go see her now". We followed the Doctor back to Seirra's room... We walked in... She was sitting up in her bed playing on her phone...Miss. Jacobs these young men are here for you" the Doctor said walking away. "Hey guys." She said looking up from her home... Then all our phones buzzed.

Group Chat

Maria💅🏽: Seirra where are you... You never came home....
Marky🤔: We are at the hospital!
Maria💅🏽: What the hell happened
Cece🐘: I had a panic attack
Maria💅🏽: Who's there with you?
WifiWifey💬: Me and Mark but Mark is staying over night with her.
Maria💅🏽: Ok

[Real Life]

Seirra's Pov

"Nick who are you staying with?" I asked. " I moved into an apartment in California."He answered.. " Can I stay with you till the stab wound is gone do my sister doesn't freak out?" I asked.. "Yeah I will pick you guys up tomorrow." Nick said hugging me. "Bye!" I said...Mark sat down on the bed.. " I should of listened to you!" I said.. "No Seirra it's not your fault you didn't know." I said. I was about to start crying.... When the Nurse came in... "You can go home now." The nurse said... "But I thought I wasn't going home till tomorrow?" I asked.. "There is nothing wrong with you so just take it easy don't move to much." She said.... I changed back into my clothes... I called Nick to come back to the hospital cause I could come home today..

Nick's Pov

I pick Seirra and Mark up at the hospital... And we went back to my apartment.

Group Chat

Loren😊: We leave tomorrow for your right?
WifiWifey💬: Yeah... 3:30pm
Flamin🔥: Ok see y'all in New York

[Real Life]

Mark's Pov

We were all sitting on the couch watching a movie.... I looked over at Seirra and she was sound asleep on Nick's Shoulder... He picked her up and carried her to the spare bedroom... I laid down next to her and fell asleep.