23

Group Chat

Zascary😱: Good Morning Fam!
CocoBabe🐛: How's everyone's tour
HannaBanana🍌: Weston asked me out last night...
Peace✌🏼️: Weston 1 vs Hanna 0
Cece🐘: Ship!!!!
Marky🤔: Wanna?
BootyHole😜: WANNA!!
Blakie😝: Or Wenna?
Catty🐈: I like Blakes better!
MariHoe🚀: WENNA! And Seirra what's wrong with Ashley...
Cece🐘: She won't call me will she....
Ash🌸: Just drop it Seirra it meant nothing...
MariHoe🚀: What are you guys talking about?
Cece🐘: Should I tell him?
MariHoe🚀: Tell me what?
Ash🌸: That I slept with Seirra's Brother!
MariHoe🚀: You what...
WifiWifey💬: We have to go we are at rehearsal!

[Real Life]

Seirra's Pov

Well got Ashley to admit her mistake of sleeping with Brother... Who is 21 years old and she is what 16... And then my brother told me about it and I tried to tell her to tell Mario but no she wanted it secret... We were headed to the venue to rehearse... I listened to Nick sing his songs and then Kylee sang... And then Mark sang his new song and then 5Quad sang the best song ever... BOMB CHICK.... I love that song.. As they practiced I was sitting in front of the stage singing along.... "You have a good voice." Kylee said... I jumped... "You scared me... And thanks.... So do you." I said

Ashley's Pov

I can't believe I said that now Mario won't talk to me he won't even look at me so I just hung out with Bethany and Carley all day.. When we were back in the tour bus.. "Ashley...." He said..."Mari I am sorry.... I know he is like 6 years older then me... But you wanna take it slow and I just can't do that!" I said will tears coming down my face. "Ashley I am so sorry I just...... Never done something like that before!" Mario answered... I stood up and put my arm out for him... He took my hand and followed me to the bathroom.... We I started kissing him... "Don't worry baby I won't do anything with out you permission." I said continuing to kissing him.... He put his hands around my waist and I had mine around my neck..Mario was such a good kisser...it's so hot... I took my hand off his neck and started to take my shirt off... Mario looked at me... I stopped and looked at him... "Are you ok with it?" I asked. "Sorry but not yet." Mario said.. "It's ok I know how you feel.... I wasn't ready when it happened to me...." I said walking out of the bathroom and to my bunk...

Macie's Pov

Me and Hunter were sitting I the room while everyone else was out getting dinner.. We were cuddling on the bottom bunk of the bed watching Annabelle.. I got scared about 20 times and each time I got scared I would curl up in Hunters chest.. I could tell he thought it was cute.. I looked over at him and smiled I am glad to have a guy like him... I love him so much.. I just haven't told him yet! I kissed his cheek.. "What was that for?" He asked sleepishly.. "It's cause..... I love you!" I said.. He kissed my lips.... I sat on top of him so I was straddling him... It didn't go farther then then just kissing.. I laid on top of him and looked into his eyes.. "I love you to Macie" Hunter said kissing me again.. "Ehem" Haley said walking in the room with food.. I jumped off Hunter and tackled Haley.. "Owwww!" Hunter said.. "Suck it up you big baby!" I laughed..