29

Everyone went home.

GroupChat

Cece🐘: I have something to tell you all!
Tyler💦: What?
Maddie🔮: What's wrong?
WifiWifey💬: What is going on
Peace✌🏼️: Seirra?
Marky🤔: Babe?
Cece🐘: I am moving!
Tyler💦: Where?
Cece🐘: With my Aunt and Uncle till I turn 18
Marky🤔: What state?
Cece🐘: Kentucky......
Peace✌🏼️: You can't move who's house am I going to go to?
Marky🤔: How will we see each other?
Tyler💦: We won't be able to hangout anymore!
WifiWifey💬: When do you leave?
Cece🐘: I am heading to the airport now.... But don't worry you little butts I am stopping at everyone's house to say goodbye! Macie's first cause she's the closest!
Maria💅🏽: I am moving back into the house!

[Real Life]

I walked over to Macies house and knocked on the door. She answered it. I handed her a letter. Read this when I say to... I will tell you in the GroupChat." I said hugging her.

I walked back to my house... All my stuff was in the truck. "We have to stop at Marks Tyler's and Nick's house." I said. "Alright let's go we have a long drive to Kentucky." My aunt said. I hopped in the truck and we went to Marks house.... I jumped out of the truck and ran up to the door Mark was waiting outside. I jumped on him and we kissed. "Here do not read it until I say in the group chat you can!" I said handing him the letter. "And I have this!" He said pulling out a promise ring.

"Omg" I said starting to cry

"Omg" I said starting to cry. "I will come visit you!" He said hugging me. "I am going to miss you." I cried. "I am going to miss you more." He said. "I love you Mark!" I said. "I love you too Seirra." He answered. We kissed one last time... It felt like it lasted forever. I walked back to the truck and we went to Tyler's house.

We got to Tyler's house and I walked up to the door. I quickly hugged Tyler. "Do not open this till I say you can I am giving all of you guys one." I said. "I am going to miss you bestie." Tyler said with a tear running down his cheek. "We will always be Bestfriends I promise... And aren't we going on tour again soon?" I said. I kissed his cheek and walked to the truck.

We got to Nick's apartment. I grabbed the last 2 letters. And walked to his apartment.. I knocked on the door. Maddie answered. "Where's Nick?" I asked. "Nick she's here." Maddie said. I handed them there letters. "Do not open them till I say you can in the group chat." I said.. I hugged both of them. "I am going to miss you guys." I said. We had a group hug. I walked to the truck. "Are you ready?" My aunt asked. "Yup!" I said. And at the moment I bursted into tears.... I am going to miss all of them.. I will always remember the fun times we had together!