31

GroupChat

CocoBabe🐛:Mario and Ashley broke up!
Cece🐘: Really? Why
MariHoe🚀: She cheated
Ashley🌸: I cheated?
Jaclyn💍: Yes you cheated you told me that you cheated on Mario and I told him that you did
MariHoe🚀: And now I am back.
Cece🐘: I moved to Kentucky
Tyler💦: When can I visit?
Cece🐘: my Aunt said I am not aloud to have friends visit... And you wanna know something that is horrible!
Peace✌🏼️: That you moved to Kentucky!
Cece🐘: She's making me go to public school this year!
Maddie🔮: Ok first we can't come visit you and you have to go to public school what else.
Cece🐘: I have to go but I have year round school and she got rid of all my clothes and replaced them with uniforms that I now have to wear

Nothing else but stuff like that... I am not suppose to be talking to you guys so bye
Marky🤔: She's miserable!
Maria💅🏽: My aunt said this is what's best for her... I had no chose she came to the house and said that Seirra was going to live with her.

[Real Life]

1 year later

My Aunt dropped me off at the school everyday this year and this time she finally say. "This is what's best for you those friends of yours were bad!" My aunt said. "Whatever!" I said slamming the car door. I walked to my first class.

Lunch

Next class

Dismissal

I walked back to my aunts house. I walked in and ran up to my room.. I picked up my phone and grabbed my laptop and packed it in a bag along with other things I would need... I grabbed a drawstring bag and went to the safe. I grabbed 30,000 dollars. Who lives the closest? I thought to myself. Weston! I said I put everything in the closet for when I was going to run away. I ate dinner and said goodnight to my aunt and Uncle. I went to my room and locked the door I grabbed my bags and jumped out the window. And ran down the road.

Pm

Cece🐘: Weston I am coming to your house.
CocoBabe🐛: I thought you weren't aloud to see anyone?
Cece🐘: I'm not I am running away.
CocoBabe🐛: Ok I will be here
Cece🐘: Do not tell anyone.
CocoBabe🐛: I promise.

[Real life]

I played with he ring Mark gave me.. This is the only piece of my clothing my aunt didn't take away. I miss him. Don't worry Mark I will see you soon

3 days later I finally made it to Weston's house. "Do you think your mom can drive me to the airport?" I asked. "Yeah." Weston answered. We got in the car and she drove me to the airport. "Thank you so much Mrs.Koury!" I said. "No problem and I could of picked u up in Kentucky!" She said. "It's fine I just needed to get out of that place." I said. "Yeah what you are wearing isn't you!" She said.

I walked in and got a ticket. I waited for my plane to be called.

I finally boarded the plane and I was on my way back to California.