33

GroupChat

Marky🤔: Morning everyone.
Jonass🍑: Morning everyone and Cat
Catty🐈: Morning Jonas

[Real Life]

Seirra's Pov

I woke up to my phone going off. I was cuddling with Tyler all night.. I am going to break up with Mark!
I slowly got out of Tyler's grip and went to get and envelope. I wrote him a letter and I put that and the ring and sent it to his house. I walked back upstairs land into Tyler's room. He was sitting up in bed. I wobbled over to him tiredly. I straddled him sitting on his lap. "Ty what's wrong?" I asked."You and Mark and then me and you!" He said. We looked at each other and then I kissed him.... Just how I imagined his kissing would be. He tried pulling back but I isn't wanna stop. Finally I pulled back. "I am breaking up with Mark I sent him a letter and the promise ring." I said. I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his torso. He kissed the side of my head.

GroupChat

Marky🤔: Why are you breaking up with me?
Cece🐘: I am sorry but I have feeling for Tyler that I have never had before and I love Tyler
Marky🤔: I knew this was going to happen. And you never loved me?
Cece🐘: Mark I did I love you very much but I never going to be able to see you and knowing you, you will cheat on me
Ashley🌸: Well it's late for that!
Maddie🔮: We just witnessed a breakup
Edwin🐳: Damn that's cold!
Cece🐘: YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH ASHLEY!
Marky🤔: Why do you think Mario and her broke up?

[Real Life]

Macie's Pov

Hunter was at my house and we were cleaning my house cause my Aunt and Uncle were coming to visit. "My Aunt and Uncle aren't like Seirra's they are nice!" I laughed. *Knock *Knock. "I will get it!" Hunter said walking to the door.

Hunter's Pov

I opened the door and there stood Seirra and Tyler. "Hi!" Seirra said. "Hunter who is it?" I asked. "Go in." I told Seirra... She tapped Macie's shoulder. "OMG how are you here?" She yelled. "I ran away!" Seirra answered. "Who are you staying with?" Macie asked. "Tyler!" Seirra said.

Seirra and Tyler left. And we finished cleaning. And we sat on the couch. "Thanks for helping." Macie said. "Anything for my Baby." I said I kissed her head. She moved so she was sitting in my lap. We started kissing... It was just a make out session.. But it was cute."oh Shit my aunt and uncle will be here to take us to dinner at 6:30 we have 1 hour to get ready. Macie jumped off of me and ran upstairs... "I will be back at 6:15!"I yelled up the stairs. "Ok Love you!" She yelled back. "Love you too" I yelled walking out the door and to my mom car. We were staying in a hotel for 2 weeks.