Peter Parker #1

Sleepover

Peter and Y/N have been dating for a few months now and she even knows his secret. She was hiding in his room to surprise him one night when he came home, dressed in the Spider-Man costume. She promised not to tell anyone and from that night they grew closer than ever.

Tonight she had been on her way to Peter's house. Aunt May was letting them have a sleepover, and they were allowed to sleep in the same bed so they were both incredibly excited. They haven't done many sexual things, as they're both 16 and Peter is a little awkward but she adored his awkwardness. It's what drew her to him. Unfortunately Y/N had been jumped while she was on her way there. She managed to escape but she had a few cuts and bruises. They tried to take her things but she kept them off and ran away. She was late to Peter's apartment and he was incredibly worried.

She knocked on the door softly, not wanting to wake up Aunt May. Peter flew to the door, opening it quickly, his eyes widening in horror when he took in his girlfriend's appearance.

"Y/N," he breathed, staring at her in shock. Then he was angry, angry at those who did this to her and angry at himself for not being there to protect her.

"Peter," she murmured, her bottom lip wobbling painfully.

"Who did this to you?" Peter seethed, about to walk past her but she stopped him by placing her hands on his chest. She could feel his racing heartbeat.

"Peter I'm fine," she insisted. "Let's just go to bed." Peter dropped it but he was going to ask her again tomorrow so he could beat up the low lives that dared to touch his girlfriend. "Please."

Peter pulled her inside and locked the door behind her, watching as she walked into his bedroom. He walked into the bathroom, gathering the first aid kit before walking into his bedroom. He found his girlfriend sitting on his bed, crying into her hands. He shut the door and dropped the first aid kit, skidding to his knees in front of her. His heart ached at the sight of her. He hated it when she cried.

"Baby," he murmured, taking her hands gently. "Why are you crying? Please stop crying."

"I'm sorry," she whispered, refusing to look at him. "You're mad at me aren't you?"

"No," he said softly, wiping her tears away with his thumbs. "I could never be mad at you. I'm mad at those men that hurt you. They hurt my baby girl." He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Let me patch you up. You've got few cuts."

Y/N nodded her head and watched as Peter started cleaning her wounds gently, apologizing profusely when she winces. Once he finished, he gently kissed her wounds and then her lips. She kissed back, wrapping her arms around Peter. She loved his soft kisses. She buried her head into Peter's shoulder once the kiss stopped and he gently stood up, holding her against him tightly.

"Can I change into my pyjamas?" she whispered.

"Of course," Peter answered. He let go of her, allowing her to go to her bag and grab her things before she left the room and went into the bathroom. Peter let out a soft sigh and changed into his own pyjamas, consisting of a t-shirt and his boxers.

Y/N brushed her teeth in the bathroom and she couldn't help but let her mind wander. She wants to be more intimate with Peter but she knows he won't make the first move because he can be incredibly awkward. She was the one that asked him out. She made a plan and checked herself in the mirror. She wore a thin tank top that molded to her curves and she wore a pair of short, cotton pyjama shorts that showed off her long tan legs.

She stepped out of the bathroom and into Peter's room, shutting and locking the door. He was lying on the bed, arms behind his head. He turned and looked at her, his eyes widening at her attire. She smiled at him and put her stuff down before climbing onto his small twin bed. Peter went to sit up but she merely placed a hand on his chest and pushed him down gently. His eyes widened but he allowed her to continue. She laid half on the bed and half on him before pressing her lips to his. Peter returned the kiss, smiling as he cupped the back of her head, his fingers tangling in her soft hair.