Thor #1

Y/N lay in her bed, sleeping peacefully, dreaming sweet memories of her and Thor. She's been dating Thor since Jane hit him with her truck. So well over a year and now that Loki had been captured and taken back to Asgard, she hasn't seen Thor. He's been busy lately and she misses him. Sure, she has Jane and Darcy to keep her company but they weren't Thor.

Y/N mumbled in her sleep and shifted onto her back, still quite asleep but when she felt fingers brush her face to grab her sleeping mask, she started to rouse.

"Wake up, my love," a voice whispered softly. From the gentle touch and the soft whispering, Y/N recognised who it was immediately.

She yawned softly and reached blindly for her lamp, switching it on before she slipped her mask off. Thor was kneeling beside her bed, a large smile adorning his face as he watched his love open her eyes sleepily.

"Thor," she whispered in disbelief when she saw him kneeling there. Now she felt embarrassed that he had seen her with bed hair and a sleeping mask on. "Oh my God. You're here!" She exclaimed. She threw her covers off and threw her arms around Thor's neck, who let out a booming laugh as he held her close to his chest.

"Yes, my love, it is I," he spoke in her ear, stroking her hair with his large hand. He tugged her off the bed and her legs wrapped around his waist, hugging him tightly as he knelt on the ground, holding her.

"I've missed you so much," Y/N smiled, tears slipping down her cheeks.

"And I you," Thor replied, rubbing her back gently. He was always soft and gentle with her, fearing that he might break her.

Y/N realised her breath probably reeks and her mask was still on. She ripped the sleeping mask off, flinging it across the room, before reaching over to her bedside table, trying to discreetly grab a mint. She was successful as Thor was too content hugging her in his arms. She popped the mint into her mouth before she squeezed Thor tightly, not caring that his hard armour was slightly hurting her.

Thor pulled away and looked into Y/N's eyes, cupping one of her soft cheeks, his thumb brushing along the skin gently. "You're as beautiful as I last saw you," Thor murmured, his eyes searching hers.

"Oh, now you're teasing me," Y/N said, pushing his chest gently.

"No, my lady, I speak the truth," Thor said with a soft smile. He gently tucked some hair behind her ear. His eyes then focused on her lips, her soft, full lips that he has thought about every night he was away from her. His thumb brushed over her lips. "Ah, these lips. I have missed them."

Y/N smiled boldly. "They have missed you, Thor," she smiled coyly. Thor caught onto her smile and grinned mischievously. He loved it when she was playful. Thor pressed his lips against hers and Y/N's eyes fluttered shut as she kissed him back, loving his lips upon hers. She's missed those lips.

Thor started off slow, holding Y/N's hip and cheek as he controlled the kiss. She held onto his shoulders, her fingers digging into the armour when Thor picked up the pace, his lips now moving faster over hers. Her slipped his tongue into her mouth and she let out a cry as a jolt of pleasure shot down her spine.

Thor lifted her with ease and took one step forward before she felt her back hit the mattress of her bed. She wrapped her legs around his waist, lifting her hips as he lay over her. Their lips were now moving frantically in a lust induced frenzy. Months without seeing each other has brought on sexual frustration. They both needed the intimacy, the closeness of one another's naked bodies.

Y/N panted as Thor started to kiss her neck, her fingers started fiddling with his armour, trying to take it off. She hated his armour, even though he looked gorgeous in it, it was a nuisance for her to take off. Thor chuckled and pulled away, gazing at the little vixen beneath him.