Elijah Mikaelson #1

Hey, guys! Sorry, it's been so long, I've been a little busy lately. I was hoping to finish writing all my marvel ones before moving on to a different fandom but I've been a bit stuck with coming up with something to write. Lately, I've been watching The Vampire Diaries and The Originals and have come up with an Elijah smut. Hope you guys enjoy!!!

Late Night Confessions

Y/N sat outside on the porch, enjoying the late night breeze. It was sticky and humid inside the house, which desperately needed new air conditioning. She smiled when she heard someone step outside.

"Hello, Elijah," she greeted with a smile.

He smiled at the beautiful woman. "How did you know?" he questioned, walking over to her.

"Wasn't a hard guess," she answered. "My sister's (Hayley) asleep, Klaus doesn't come outside. It could've been Rebekah but she wears high heels. Therefore, it had to be the most handsome original."

Elijah chuckled as he took a seat beside her. "Don't let Niklaus hear you say that," he quipped. Y/N giggled. "What are you doing out here?"

"Enjoying the beautiful night," she answered, turning to glance at him. She nearly sighed. He was just so handsome it made her heart ache.

"This night doesn't compare to your beauty," he smiled, taking her hand in his.

"You flatter me too much," she blushed.

"Nonsense," he told her.

She smiled and stood up, his eyes following her movements. She sat herself across his lap. Elijah smiled and placed his hand on her bare thigh.

"How was your day?" she questioned, kissing his lips for a second.

"Tiresome," he answered with a sigh, gently rubbing his thumb along her thigh. "I'm glad to be in your presence and have you in my arms."

She smiled, leant forward and nuzzled her face into his neck. "How was your day?" he questioned.

"Boring," she sighed dramatically. "I'm very happy to see you." She brushed gentle kisses up his neck. He inhaled deeply and shut his eyes. "All I want to do is kiss you for hours and hours. Days even." She nibbled his earlobe and he let out a soft groan. "Just want to steal you away. Selfish, I know."

Using his vampire speed, he manoeuvred her to straddle his lap. She gasped in surprise before a grin adorned her face. "It is selfish but I want it too," he told her, gazing deeply into her eyes. "Whisk you away from all this madness."

His lips grazed her neck and Y/N's heart thumped with anticipation. "Please," she begged. Her breath hitched when he gripped her hair in his fist. "Elijah, please."

He tugged her down to kiss her lips. He claimed her mouth with his own. Y/N moaned and kissed him back, clutching his cheeks in her small hands. Elijah's tongue swept into her mouth, dominating her. Their kiss grew feverish with their desire for one another. She rolled her hips over him, wanting more from him.

Elijah pulled away and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Perhaps we should go inside," he murmured.

"No," she said stubbornly. "I want to stay in this moment forever."

Elijah let out a sigh as he gently brushed his thumbs over her cheeks. "I know, darling, but you must get some rest," he said gently.

Y/N scoffed and hopped off his lap, turning to face the pool, presenting him with her back. "The only person who needs rest is Hayley," she said. "I want to have fun with my boyfriend, who I hardly see." She didn't want to guilt trip him but she was desperate. She craved his attention, craved him in general.