Tony Stark #1

Strings Attached

Y/N and Tony had been sleeping with each other casually for quite a few months now. It all started at a party after Tony and Pepper broke up. They were both sexually frustrated and decided to let off a little steam. Now whenever one of them needs to release some steam, the other comes over. It's a mutual agreement that works well for both of them, as they're not looking for relationships.

Tony had actually sent her a text a while ago for her to come over, so that's what she was doing now, riding the elevator up to his private floor. She was wearing her best lingerie because she knew how much he liked her in sexy lingerie. She stepped out of the elevator and towards Tony's room. She opened the door, a smile tugging at her lips, which soon dropped when she didn't see him in there. She shut the door behind her and slipped off her trench coat, leaving her in her lingerie.

Y/N noticed the candles and rose petals that scattered the room and briefly wondered why they were there when the ensuite bathroom door opened, revealing Tony, wearing only a towel around his waist. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Y/N standing there in sexy red lingerie and high heels.

"Hey Tony," she smiled at him. "I see you're ready."

"I see you are," he remarked, shaking out his wet hair.

Y/N merely smiled and walked over to Tony, her hands running up his chest and to his shoulders. She pressed a kiss to his lips before pulling away but Tony stopped her by seizing her waist and kissing her back. She chuckled against his lips but kissed him back. His tongue slipped into her mouth, exploring the familiar territory. Y/N gently sucked his tongue, knowing it would drive him crazy. His fingers dug into her skin as he groaned.

"God you have a skilled mouth," Tony panted when they pulled away.

"I'll show you another way my mouth is skilled," she told him seductively, watching his eyes darken with desire.

She led him to the bed, undoing his towel, allowing it to drop to the ground before she pushed him onto the bed, kneeling in front of him. She sighed at the sight of his member. She loved how it was the right size and how it never failed to pleasure her. She licked the tip when she spotted a bead of pre-cum.

The saltiness fueled her desire as she wrapped her lips around the head, sucking harshly, making Tony groan deeply. "Fuck," he groaned.

She knew exactly how to use her mouth on him. Through their numerous encounters, they have learned what makes the other tick; therefore they never failed to pleasure each other.

Y/N started to use her hand as well as her mouth and all Tony could do was groan and try to restrain himself from bucking his hips. He held onto her silky hair so he had some form of control.

"Y/N," he groaned, his eyes rolling back in his head as he felt his seed climb, ready for release. God she was so good at this. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something tonight."

She paused briefly. "Tony, you know we don't talk," she said, stroking his long length. "We fuck. No strings attached remember?"

"I remember," he said, his hips bucking sharply when she sucked on his member once again. "But I've changed my mind. I want strings attached now." He groaned deeply when he suddenly came, his hot seed pouring into her mouth.

She swallowed before looking up at him. "What do you mean you've changed your mind?" she questioned, standing up and looking down at him. "Is this what all the candles and petals are for?"

"Yes," Tony answered simply. "Look, Y/N, I really like you and I think you like me too. Who would drop whatever their doing just to come over?" Tony asked as he stood up.

"Someone who loves sex," Y/N answered bluntly. She was slightly panicking. She wasn't expecting Tony to do this. Yes she had feelings for him but she never expected him to have feelings for her.

"I know you're scared but I think we should give it a try," Tony said, taking ahold of her hands. She thought for a moment before nodding her head. Tony grinned at her. "Now, I find it unfair that you are still dressed while I'm standing here naked with a semi."

Y/N giggled at his blunt humour. "Well," she said, stepping closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him. "You can change that."

"That I can," he smirked. He reached down and clutched her ass, lifting her up before throwing her down onto the bed.

"Tony!" she squealed before giggling hysterically as he climbed onto her. He made quick work of getting her undressed. He ripped her bra off, quite literally before he ripped her thong. "Tony!" she scolded. "That was my best lingerie."

"I'll buy you a new pair," he brushed off, kissing her breasts.

His kisses circled around one of her nipples, which he took into his mouth, sucking gently. Y/N's breath hitched as her back arched. Tony continued to lick at suck at her nipple, pinching the other one with his thumb and forefinger. Desire swelled in her lower belly. He switched breasts, sucking and licking at her hardened nipple while his hand slipped down her belly and to her sex. He smirked against her breast when he found her wet and ready for him. He easily slipped a finger into her core, stirring it gently to drive her wild.

She gasped and started to move her hips, wanting more friction, wanting his finger deeper inside her. Sensing her need, Tony thrust his finger deep inside her, making her moan in response. He released her breast and kissed down her soft body as he continued to thrust his finger. He kissed the inside of her thigh and then the other one.

"Let me show you how skilled I am with my tongue," he smirked up at her.

Her breath hitched in response. She loved it when Tony went down on her. He truly was really skilled with his tongue. Tony removed his finger from her core and spread her legs wider apart, so he had good access to her sex. Y/N watched as he lowered her head. He smirked softly as he flicked his tongue across her clit. Her back arched sharply from the pleasure. He continued to flick his tongue over her clit a few more times before he went lower, licking at her entrance. She moaned when his stiffened tongue penetrated her core. She loved it when he used his tongue like this.

He returned to her clit, his finger now slipping into her core once again. He added another finger as he sucked on her, making her moan. Her sexy moans filled his ears as he thrust his fingers inside her. He curled his fingers up, and she screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm took over her body, her sex clenching at his fingers. He lapped up her orgasm until she pushed his head away, panting heavily.

"So," he said with a sly grin. "Strings attached?"

"Strings attached," she agreed. "Now put that thick cock inside me now before I change my mind."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, slipping a condom over his length before he pushed himself into her slowly.