Chapter 4: The Revival of Her Soul

I stared at her, a poker face spreading across my features. 

"You ungrateful brat!" She yelled in my face, then growled. "Go pick up something from the store. I forgot to get a pot for the flowers. Go, now." She hissed, putting her head in her hands. I got out of my chair, and walked up to my room to grab a jacket. It was March after all, still slightly chilly. I made my way up the "deadly" stairs, and into my bedroom. I found my blue jacket sitting on top of my bed, and slipped it on. After zipping it, I grabbed about $30, and ran down the stairs, out the double door. 

The only reason I left to do her chore was to get out of that damned house. I looked back at the building, and saw a huge mansion. Many windows, many doors. There was even a balcony in the middle. I sighed, and made my way past the garden and out the front gate. I loved walking down the street, watching the trees. They were growing back their green leaves, while the trunks were the same dark brown. Some people would call them boring, while I would call them beautiful. I made it to the end of the street, and walked across the black road. 

Suddenly, in the corner of my eye, I saw a red blur coming towards me at a fast pace. I heard a loud 'honk!', and my face paled. It felt like time was going by slowly as I turned my head to see a red car speeding towards me. Oh . . . Oh god . . . I thought to myself, and my golden-orange eyes widened until they appeared perfectly round. It was only a few feet away when . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, so . . . Is this considered a cliffhanger?? O30 If so,  . . . MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I'll hopefully update tomorrow. Depends if I feel like it or not. Well, hope you guys like the story, and I'll see you soon, Bye!! 

~Craz