Chapter 8: The Revival of her Soul

SORRY FOR THE WA1T! . . . 1f you even wa1ted . . . Anyways, here's the 8th chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the backseat of my parent's black little car, leaning my suddenly heavy head on the cool window. I didn't want to do this . . . Why are they forcing me? It's just going to ruin me. I watched silently as the trees seemed to be speeding by us, making me more and more nervous as we got closer and closer to his house. What would he be like?? Is he going to be an accepting young man, or a controlling, abusive one?? Only time will tell. After about ten minutes, we arrived at this mansion. At least five stories high, and more yard then they knew how to deal with. My father walked around the front of the car, and opened my mother's door, then opened mine.

"Don't screw this up for us, Amber-linn." He snapped into my ear, and I gave him a glare. We walked to the front doors, and My mother knocked on the dark colored wood. A tall servant opened the door, and welcomed us in.

"Welcome to the William resident. Lord James and Lady Elizabeth shall be down soon with Master Aniden." With that said, he showed us to the tea room. I sat down on the chair beside my parents, and thought about that name for a minute. Aniden William . . . I've heard that name before . . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, th1s was a REALLY short chapter . . . TH1S 1SN'T EVEN A DAMN CHAPTER, THE HELL AM 1 DO1N CQLL1NG 1T A CHAPTER! Anyways, 1 ran out of 1deas for th1s chapter . . . Sorry for the wa1t!!