It's more than Platonic...

(I am sorry for sh!tty & misleading cover art/description/title, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY STILL!!!)

You get Tenolf because Tenolf is fu*king adorable... (BTW, their objects, so, if you feel more comfortable reading them as humans, this isn't exactly the story for you....though you can try to see them as humans, XD (Also, I was listening to "Over and Over" by Three Day Grace, SO DON'T JUDGE ME FOR THE TITLE!!!) EDIT: I gave this a chapter name...since I wasn't quite sure what else to call it.

(Takes place before BFDIA 6)

~~~~

The stars in the night sky shone bright across Goiky *That's what the location is called, right?* Majority of the objects slept through the night, unaware of the glorious night. Tennis ball was one of the few objects, sitting outside of the cottage, staring at the stars, thinking about the competition and his fellow teammates, would the prize all be worth in the end? What if a fellow teammate he dear so much ended up eliminated before he did? Would he able to carry on? His own thoughts were interrupted by the cold wind that passed him, causing him to flinch, he heard a chuckle behind him, and he turned around to see someone walking towards him.

"Cold out here I see?" Tennis Ball just stared at his duo partner, Golf Ball, who stood inches behind him. "Can't blame you, since its 7.35 degrees out here." She chuckled, as she sat beside TB. "Why are you out here if you're cold anyway?" TB stared down at his partner who watched the sky. "I wanted to see the stars..." He replied sheepishly, staring back into the sky. As the silence grew, Tennis Ball soon felt awkward been around her, he turned back towards her to get a good glimpse of her, she looked like she hadn't slept well for a while, TB just thought she had been thinking of how to improve the team, he stared back at the sky, thinking of what to say, only to feel something against him, he looked down to see Golf ball had fallen asleep beside him, despite been flustered, he sighed, feeling disappointed.

He never truly admitted it, but he had liked her more than a friend after a month or two of meeting her, because of how much times they spent together, almost everyone had been thinking they had crushes on each other, especially Coiny, who would egg them to get together, Golf ball would always say that she only liked him in a Platonic way, and despite wanting to keep it like that just for her, he couldn't help but love her, and feared that if he admited his feelings, she would break up the duo all together, and TB did not wanna go through that. He watched her sleep peacefully, "Well, at least you're getting some sleep now..." He mumbled, trying not to wake her up, he stared at the sky, and the stars seem to go darker to him, he sighed, wrapping his leg around hers, to keep himself company, he stared down at her as she slept peacefully, and smiled as this is one of the rare times she leaned against him.

In the distance, Coiny watched from a bush, he only got out in the empty area just to get rid of the rubbish from his cottage, but can't help but spy on the duo, "I knew the both had a crush on each other..." He smirked, soon leaving them to back to grab the rubbish. *YOU GET A LAME ENDING, YAY!!!!*

~~~~

FIRST CHAPTER DONE, ANYWAY, I'M AM GOING AWAY, *Moon-walks away* Sorry it sucks, DX*