Lack of Sleep

(Let me be real, I kinda rushed through this one, so, it's more crappy than normal, XD)

(I was gonna save this as a sequel, as it seems slightly out of place here, but...fu*k it, I'mma write it here instead...just so this isn't left as a mystery...MAYBE IT'LL MEAN NOTHING LATER IN THE CHAPTER!!! XD)

(Remember, some characters may be out of character, BUT IT'S WRITTEN BY ME, AND I DIDN'T MAKE THESE CHARACTERS: It's by Cary & Michael Huang....)

~~~~

Tennis ball sat still on his bed, feeling hurt in the inside, he didn't want to go to the party now, but he knew Coiny would force him, he turned towards the window, thinking maybe a walk outside can help. He went outside, seeing the sun just about to set as they had one more hour to spare before the party, unsure whether the tell GB his true feelings at the party, since nearly everyone who was in the game would be there. Would he build if the courage to tell her in front of anyone? If not, would there be a place for him to tell her without anyone interfering? Would he even build up the party? He soon heard his name been called out, he turned around to see Coiny running up to him. "I tried to find you, to tell you, that the party was set to 10pm instead." Coiny said through breathing. "As we figured it was more the time for partying!!!" Coiny said proudly, as TB nodded slowly. "Guess I got three more hours to spare." He replied sheepishly as Coiny grinned. "I guess, I an't no genius, but, meh, speaking of 'geniuses' maybe it'll be the place to pop those words for GB." He smirked, winking at TB before racing off, leaving him stare in confusion, but soon ignored it, and continued to walk.

He soon made his way back to his staying place, feeling exhausted, only to see GB sitting underneath a nearby tree, writing something quickly on a piece of paper. Wondering what she was doing, he walked over to her. "You alright here?" He asked, catching GB off guard, who accidentally drew a long line across her page, she looked over to TB, slightly annoyed. "I've been working on this for nearly three months, and you made me draw a line ACROSS THIS PAPER!!!" She screamed, getting up in TB's face who stepped back, slightly surprised. "At least I wrote this entire thing in pencil, if this was written in pen, I swear..." She groaned quietly, erasing out the line that went from nearly the bottom to the top of the page. Tennis ball just watched, slightly feeling guilty, yet he felt slightly curious as to what GB had written. He sat down beside her, only to get a good glimpse of what was on the paper.

On the paper were drawings of the team members in the team: 'Team No Name' that was written largely on the top of the page, and beside some team mates that weren't on the team or eliminated had been crossed out roughly, and under the team members were two words, been 'Strengths' written on the right under each team member and 'Weaknesses' written on the opposite side of the team member, underneath both words were written in quick sentences, but he could not tell what they were as GB had written some words of as the line was between them. She soon noticed how TB was staring at the paper, and she soon moved the paper out of his sight.

"Did you say you've been spending three months on this?" He asked as GB stayed concentrated on the erasing the line. "Yes." She replied without emotion, as TB blinked in confusion. "Do you want me to help you?" He asked her, who turned towards him slightly irritated. "You know I didn't intend to make you do that..." GB just blinked, showing no emotions, TB sighed, seeing his words slightly didn't sink in. "Can you explain what the paper is about, are you signing us in this extra contest we aren't aware of?!" He asked, slightly irritated, GB staring back at him slightly wide-eyed, than groaned, placing the eraser down. "We've lost two times in a row, and we've just barely got second in that contest we did, I'm just thinking of our strengths and weaknesses on how to make ourselves a better team, and actually win again!!" She groaned, leaning against the tree. "I came out here, since the other team members were getting on my nerves, and I thought this breeze could help me think, BUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN'T THINK!!!" She screamed out angrily, stabbing the page with the pencil she grabbed from the ground, soon laying against the tree, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. TB stared at GB, seeing the amount of stress she went through trying to make the team a better team. "Is this why you've haven't gotten any sleep?" TB muttered out, catching GB's attention. "I've had to stay up some nights just thinking of HOW, TO MAKE THIS TEAM QUIT GETTING SMALLER!!" She groaned, staring at the paper. "Maybe you can take a break from it..." He commented, looking at the paper. "You're smart enough to think of something." He smiled, blushing lightly at GB who stared at him, soon letting out a small smile. "Makes me proud were in a duo." She yawned out, blushing lightly. "Maybe you should sleep before the party." TB suggested, as GB grabbing the pencil. "The lack of sleep could be the reason why you can't think as good." "Guess your right..." She murmured, placing the pencil on top of her and the paper, soon making her way inside. "You coming inside?" She asked her partner who looked up at her. "I-I'll just sit out here...n-need some fresh air..." He stuttered, as GB just smiled, going inside, leaving TB under the tree, once she went inside, Firey made his way towards the tree.

"You guys had a nice chat?" Firey asked TB who nodded. "Have you admitted your feelings?" Firey asked again, sitting down beside his teammate. "That was the perfect time since no one disturbed you two..." He turned towards TB who just sighed loudly, then stared at the ground. "I've appreciate you trying to help, but it's...it's only platonic..." TB groaned, turning to face Firey who shrugged. "I've seen the paper you wrote hours ago, you can't prove me wrong." "It's only been fifty six minutes." Firey groaned, seeing TB won't own up. "Okay, I see you won't admit it, fine, but I know you do, and if you don't admit it soon, your gonna have a hard time..." Firey got up and walked inside. ("I'll admit it...") TB thought, leaning against the tree, staring at the sky. ("Once I tell her and hope she doesn't reject me...")

~~~~

I KNOW IT'S SO OUT OF PLACE HERE, I'M SO SORRY!!! DX

(But....I tired....and it's out in all of its crappy ways, so...bye...)