Dear John #1

June 16, 2016

Dear John,
           I kept writing words but, none seem to make sense. I kept deleting, to find the perfect words to describe what I am feeling.
            It's been four days since you left, since we last spoke. Since our last chats, since the last time we saw each other and since we said our last goodbyes.
              It's been hard for me to not think about what you are doing or how you are. I have been distracted by home life, to keep myself from not worrying about you. But, you know me. I worry about others more than myself.
              Not a day goes by, I ask myself questions about you. How are you? How is training? Are you hurt? Are you making friends? Are you having a good time? Are those other guys nice? How many more days will we not see each other again? Will I ever remember you? What will happen if we see each other again? Will we still be friends? These questions keep ringing in my head like wind chimes.
                  I am scared, John. To move on, to move forward. My heart hurts to just thinking about the distance between us. Between our friendship. But, it's your dream. Your goal, and I respect that. I am proud of you.
                  Not much exciting happening for the whole week, besides cleaning. My grandparents are coming though, but I don't know. Feel kind of empty without you. Not talking with you.

I miss you, my friend.
                Please come home soon.

Your Friend,
           Shay-Shay

Your Friend,           Shay-Shay

       This Letter Is For A Friend Of Mine

       This Letter Is For A Friend Of Mine. He Joined The Military And He Left On June 13, 2016. At 5:00am In The Morning, His Last Message To Me Was "Morning". I Couldn't Reply Because He Was Already Gone.
          These Letters Will Be A Way For Me To Let Him Know That I Am With Him. Near Or Far, I Support Him.
                        ❤️💯👍🏼🔮

                      Written June 27, 2016
                                            12:19am