Dear John #5

August 7, 2016

Dear John,
        It's been three months since you left. Not much has happened. Did mentioned that I have miss yah. No? Well, I do. Miss you a lot, buddy.
         Guess what? Can't guess, forgot that you can't answer, lol. Anyways, I will tell you. I went to a wedding, more like a cousins wedding. I had a great time! No lie! It was so romantic and sweet. Also, I went to Pennsylvania! Whattttt?! Yeah, my family (mom, dad, sister and I) along with my dad's cousin and his daughter, also his mother. Dad's aunt and her husband including daughter. A family friend and his wife (hold on, let me take a breather.........). And last but not least, my dad's uncle with his wife and daughter. Wow! I know! All of us in one longgggggg six seater van. Anyways, we send the day at mall with my dad's uncle's friend wife. Funny story: ever heard a-chick-filet closed on a SUNDAY? Neither did I! My cousin and I was chilling in the trunk since the front and back seats were filled in the jeep. Even the mall chick-filet was CLOSED! But you know me, nothing can go wrong without buying a good book. (How good does it feel like begin a nerd! #NerdPower). It was a really good day. Oh yeah, I had the most energy because I had vanilla bean Starbucks. I was a sugar rush! Woohoo! 

     Also, my journal maybe ready for you look at. I said LOOK, not READ! I did say one day. Sometime soon enough, I promise.

     I really miss you. "Old buddy, old pal", like Shaggy says to Scooby Doo. My heart hurts to not knowing where you are right now. I hope you come home soon. Or at least see each other one day.

I miss you so much, my brother.

My friend.

Your Friend,
Shay-Shay

P.S. Like I always say, stay safe brother.

                      Written August 7, 2016                                            3:05am

3:05am