Dear John #13

May 17,2017

Dear John,

It's been five months now and two and a half weeks. And today is the day that I really regretted the most. Some part of me knew this was supposed to happen, but I was foolish enough not to believe it.

I was foolish enough to believe that I could trust you. I told you everything about my past and some how you managed to break my trust after two years and five months. And I'm asked why I don't have friends for so long. You should've told me how you felt about me all those times. You should've told me I was a bother, honestly I wouldn't have bothered you since you met your new girlfriend. I should've stayed away. You knew why I don't talk with people who are in relationships. But, I guess not. I had to find out the truth from someone else. That really can break a person, both in trust and friendship. I hope one day or in the next life you don't make the same mistake again. I wouldn't want to wish this on my own enemy. I really wished you could've told me the truth yourself. It would've been easier for me to let you go like the other people in the past.

But, I wish you all the best in life. I hope we never or maybe cross the same paths in life again. Don't worry, I'll still be around if you need me, that's just the type of person I am. And thank you for being there when you were. Not that you need me talking to you anymore. And to prove that the past can repeat again.

Your Friend No-Longer,
          Shay

Your Friend No-Longer,                Shay