'Falling apart' continued

Elena
We were outside a great big cave dark and scary and here I am in a red ball gown and heels ready to stop it at least I had my scepter. Alongside Isabel also in a blue gown, my grandparents in their royal outfits, and Gabe with his sword. It was nearing dusk and Gabe said we should wait till tomorrow to investigate the cave and make camp here. We all agreed I was so tired!
"Oh and Princess here." Gabe said as he tossed my a bag full of a shirt (red of course, pants, and my brown boots. I was so grateful
"Thank you Gabe." I smiled he was always so thoughtful and caring exactly what I aim to be. He's also so handsome and selfless..... I'm getting of topic.
"Elena Elena." Isabel cried.
"What Isa?" I asked startled.
"I'm scared." I know she's 14(I'm just guessing what you guys think?)now but she is still my innocent and sweet little sister.
"Isa, it will be all right you have me, grandfather, grandmother, and Gabe by your side."
"I know but we trusted Esteban too and that turned out just great." She said but she was right why would Esteban turn on us?
"Isa,"Grandmother said, "We don't know but, he's always been jealous of Elena."
"Jealous is that right." We heard after that everything went black.
Hey guys thanks for reading I don't own the characters. Please vote and comment! BTW you guys comment or start a conversation with me on what you though of the episode this week!