'Falling into Place'

Guys by the way vampire_knight_27 informed me that Isabel would be more like 12 two years in the future so keep that in mind and I'll change it Thank you! By the way I talk about the episode the island of youth so if you haven't watched read at your own risk

Elena POV
I remember the greatest memories I had with Esteban his birthday party after we had finished sailing to the island with a fountain of youth. He need me and I needed him, when I was  dangling from the edge he took my hand and pulled my up instead of grabbing his water of youth. Matteo and I helped find the antidote when he turned into a little kid. I really thought we bonded, sure I knew he wanted to rule instead of me but I just assumed family rivalry was the cause. Now here we are  tied up in back of a cave because of our foolish trust in him and Gabe and Isabel are no where to be seen.
Gabe POV
When Esteban was knocking everyone out I had time to run but Elena and her grandparents were already out so I grabbed Isabel and ran. I doubt Esteban would notice Isabel was gone right away let alone me. Isabel and I stopped when we reached a river
"I think we've gone far enough."
"What about Elena, Abuela,...." She said, she cared about her family a lot anyone could tell this 12 year old needed them.
"Did you really think we'd leave them with Esteban we are heading back first thing in the morning after you get some sleep."
"Don't you need to sleep too."
"Well I have to watch to make sure we are safe."
"I have a better idea." She declared as she got up started moving around branches and leaves from the trees.
"ok." I replied
"There now we can both sleep."she declared.
"Goodnight." I said. I thought I'd stay up for a bit to see if this 'invention' really worked or not.
Hey guys thanks for reading I made a longer chapter today it is five hundred words long, BTW I don't own the characters. Please comment and vote! Also thank you all so much for reading because I was so happy today when I saw my fanfic had five hundred views you guys are awesome which is why I made this chapter five hundred words! Comment for either
A.) Esteban's the evil one because he has always been jealous of Elena and feels he must do it before she becomes queen.
B.) He wanted Elena out of queen so he asked for help from someone who is taking it too far.
C.) Esteban is brainwashed by someone else to get rid of Elena's chances to be queen.
I can't wait to here what you guys think it will be revealed in the next chapter which was correct! I hope you all enjoyed 'Spellbound' last! So please comment and vote!