Who's Next? Part 3 (Isabel)

Isabel

I've never been as strong emotional and physically compared to Elena. She dares to do everything no matter what if it would help someone even her enemies. She has always been kind to anyone and everyone, especially me no matter she always finds time for me (Did you guys like the sister time song?) even when she's really busy she ditched the King of Satu for me. 

I on the other hand, must really on my academic ability to get me through, my inventions for example that is my real skill.

I walked thinking the whole time..

a.) What's the point? 

b.) What's the task?

c.) What is Elena doing?

d.) Where did Grandpa go after getting out?

e.) What did something rich or poor mean?

f.) Is it only just a trick?

g.) HOW LONG MUST I WALK?!

I tripped of a branch...

"Umph." I said as I held my leg. Uh.... WWED= What Would Elena Do?

"Well she'd obviously get up dear."

"Who's, Who's there?"

"Why darling you don't recognize me."

I looked up, "Mom." 

"Yes dear."

"How are yo-, Why are yo-"

"Hush Hush! Come with me and we can live a life were Shariki never existed. We can live in the future were you are a famous inventor, we rule the kingdom while you and Elena are both a princess."

"Well.....................that does sound pretty great!"

"Yes now come with me we will be a family, everything you ever wanted."

Her eyes flashed me a sign of hope, but also a emerald shade of green...Wait What?!

"No you are not my mom!" I cried. She's not my mom, my mom would never force my to make a choice unless I wanted to make it. My mom, would never tell me to betray my family for my own personal reasons. Most of all my mom would understand and if you can't then your not her as much as I love you I-I can't."

With that she faded, I was on the verge of tears that was a really tough choice but I knew my mother would be glad I made the right own. 

A slice of a golden disk appeared, this must be it. I grabbed it and suddenly I appeared in the meadow.

"Hey guys am I interrupting anything."

"No not a thing."

Hey guys thanks for reading I don't own the characters yet! Please comment and vote OC's are coming up! Thank you so much!