Chapter 1: School

Amilas POV
"What?!" I yell\ask big brother. "I'm sorry Amila, but you need to assist Ceil incase something happens." He tells me. I then start to 'cry'. "Please don't cry. I will be there to pick you up everyday. I then stop 'crying' my face fills with happiness. "Really?! Yay!" I yell. "Stop that! I can hear you from my office." Ciel comes in and yells. I nod. "Young lord, are you ready for school tomorrow?" Big brother ask him. Ciel nods and goes back to do his paperwork. "So where is this place?" I ask. "Ouran." Big brother responds. I decide to go check on May Rin, Baldroy, and Finny. I walk over to see Mary Lou about to drop a stack of glass plates. I usually call her big sister so...." Big sis!" I yell (Quieter this time because of Ciel). I am there just in time to catch all the plates and set them out on the table. "Oh! Hey Amila! Thank you so much!" She thanks me. "No problem!" I giggle. I run off to Baldroy. He burned the ham...."Here lemme help." I say. "Heh, sorry kid, but this dinner is ruined." He tells me. "NU-UH." I refuse. I grab a lemon and the ham looks like an actual chef made this. (If you know what this is from then you are awesome!)." Thanks kid." He high-fives me. I run to Finny. I spy on him for a bit. He's playing with Pluto! So cute! I scream in my head. I run over to them and jump on Finny's back. "Oh! Hey Amila!" Finny greets me. "Hi." I squeak. I jump down. Pluto is human at the time so he pounces on me. I scratch behind his ear whilst giggling. "Dinners almost ready so we should all head in." Big brother informs us. In the first one at the table. Big brother bring the ham out. After everyone is at the table he lifts the lid. "Nice job Baldroy." He compliments. Baldroy winks at me and I wink back.After we're done eating it's time for me to sleep. I'm so excited  for the new adventure of school.