Chapter 2: First day

Amila's POV
           I am in my purple dress with Kyle in hand. Kyle is my teddy bear, he is really cute. I have my usual double braid-pig tail bowed hair style. I walk out to make bacon and eggs for Ciel and I. After they are made I set Ciels on the table and start eating mine. "Ciel?" I ask him as he walks in. "Yes?" He responds. "You look very cute in that outfit!" I compliment him. His blush is at clear as day when he starts eating. I look at the time. Right at he finishes I put his plate in the sink, grab his hand and drag him to the limo. "But, I don't wanna go to school!" He wines. "Don't worry I'll be there. I have all your classes with you." I inform him. He nods and gets in without objection. I get in myself ,hugging Kyle. "Why did you bring that?" He ask me. "Because without him...I have no one." I tell Ciel. He nods looking at me sadly. But, I am gazing out the window.
                       -Time skip-
  We are currently walking into school. I don't know anyone and the yellow dresses are scaring me. So, I am holding Ciels hand. "Don't worry. They don't bite. At least I don't think they do." He tells me. It calms me a bit, but I soon tense up as soon as I see Alois. "God dammit!" Ciel mutters. "Oh why hello Ciel." Alois calls Ciel. I hide behind him so Alois does not see me. Me and him have not officially met. Nor me and the triplets. "Oh who is this!" Alois ask. I walk out from behind Ciel. Girls are crowding around us. I then snicker. Alois is confused for a moment. This is my chance I start to 'cry'. Ciel picks me up whilst my arms are wrapped around his neck and my face is buried in the crook of his neck. He picks up on this and acts worried. "Alois! What did you do to Amila!?" Ciel yells. "I-I don't k-k-know." Alois stutters worriedly. "He scares me!" I yell as I point to Alois. The triplets are holding in laughter so close to bursting out. Suddenly a pair of orange hair twins pop out of no where and hit Alois upside the head. "What did you do to her!" The older one yells."Hikaru! I don't know!" Alois yells holding his head. "Well you did something!" The younger one yells at Alois. I jump out of Ciels arms and onto the floor. "I'm so sorry! Can you forgive me!?" Alois apologizes. I look at Kyle. Me and Kyle have a connection so it's like he has an actual mind and soul. "Should I forgive him Kyle?" I ask him. We speak telepathically so I hear this. Be nice I know your faking. Okayyyy....  I agree. "He says I should. But on one condition!" "And what is that?" He ask me. I whisper in his ear not as my voice goes down 3 octaves. "Next time this happens. Realize I'm lying." I back away from his ear and leave him in shock. "Class is about to start lets go!" I then drag Ciel to the classroom we sit in the back until class starts. "Class we have 2 new students. I quickly run behind his desk and no one sees me. Ciel comes up soon after. "Ciel and Amila. Where is Amila?" Mr. Hansuken ask. "Down here!" I yell. I walk out from behind the desk and say. "Hi I'm Amila! I'm ten years old and a child prodigy." "And I'm Ciel. Don't bother me! I will be hanging out with Amila and Amila only. If you bother me. This one will be trouble." He announced as he points at me. I smile and wave. We go to our desk. "Okay class! We will be having a test today. It has 100 questions. You have the whole period to finish this. You can work in groups of three. I grab a girl in a boys uniform and Ciel."Group formed!" I giggle. The girl smiles and nods. "Nope! The only way you get her is if you can win the with one is Hikaru game!" The twins tell me. I agree as they put on hats and switch places like 100,000 times. "Now! Which one is Hikaru?" They ask. I point to Hikaru and say." You're Hikaru and the other one is Kauru." I say. "Wrong." Their eyes say lies." No I'm not." I tell them. They look astonished and surprised. "He's mine!" I yell. I knew they wanted me to be convinced of her being a boy. "I'll do 79 and you guys can do the rest." In five minutes and I'm done. I give them the paper and go.
              -Time Skip to after school-
We get in the limo exhausted. "Have a good day?" Big brother ask. I nod and soon fall asleep.