41 - The Way Back

THE WAY BACK

A massive headche started torturing you the moment you woke up, not realizing that you were in an abandoned building. The moment you jolted into an upright position, panic rushed in your veins after finding the bassist, guitarist and drummer of a band you really knew by heart.

You rose from your spot, terrified of what you saw--their bodies were laid on the ground, lifeless. 

And then, there's someone missing. There's a note lying next to Pete. It read:

Find him before I do.

After reading the note, you heard footsteps incoming from your back. You started to take backward steps and soon your gaze was fixated to a pair of yellowish-green eyes.

Without any word, you started to run. You have a high rate of suspicion that he killed his friends, but who's the one you're supposed to find?

Upon turning left, he was there. He cocked his head to the left and smiled at you. Later on, his expression changed and he started to chased you.

"Where the hell am I?" You asked yourself. Then, the echo of second footstep vanished. A door creaked open as it reveals a dark room. You immediately went inside, after you found something out.

You were late.

There are two Patricks in the room, as well as another Pete, Joe and Andy. The other Patrick was grinning wickedly at you while the other one was on the ground, drawing out blood from his mouth.

"You're the only one who wasn't..." they all said in unison and the rest of their words are inaudible.

"Going somewhere, puddin?" You heard your voice said as a knife dug behind you, piercing you.

You fell down on the ground, having a glimpse of yourself, but the different thing is that she was dressed and adorned. She joins the rest as darkness slowly started to claim you.

Before life ran out of you, you realized that everything that's in this place is your mind and the other you was your anxiety.

Anxiety killed you in your own mind.