79 - "ber" Months

A smug expression plastered on your face right on the moment a Christmas song blared on the Supermarket's speakers. The expression does not come off from your face, which is something Patrick, aka your boyfriend, does not understand.

Upon hearing the song, a sigh escaped his lips as he continued pushing the cart through the cereal isle.

"It's that time of the year again..." He whined. "Christmas and--"

"Seriously, what the actual hell?" You started to complain.

"...and you whining about Christmas songs in September." He finished.

"Is it so hard to comprehend that Halloween comes first before Christmas? It's even a hundred days before Christmas!"

"Darling, not all people celebrate Halloween." Patrick muttered sassily.

"Darling, not all people celebrate Christmas." You mimicked his tone.

He placed his hands on his face. "Oh, here we are again. Bickering about Halloween and Christmas."

"What's wrong in Halloween? Is it because all creepy stuff comes out from their graves?" You argued.

"Hey, we're not fighting about damn Christmas and Halloween."

"Yes, we're not." You said calmly, placing a box of corn flakes on the cart. "But still, people should be excited of Halloween first before Christmas. Remember, October comes first, before December."

"Oh my god." Patrick murmured at himself as he followed you around.