77 - Fanfictions

SO GOOD TO BE BACK

6/3/2017: I have to republish because the contents aren't published (on my device).

-----

After dusting the entire house, Patrick felt the lonliness as he missed Y/N's presence. She's currently in a summer getaway together with her friends.

He could smell the rosy scent left on his pillows. Then, on the table in his room, there laid Y/N's laptop.

There was nothing in Patrick's mind, but later remembered Y/N staying up late togetger with the gadget. He always asked her why, but she always told him that it was always work.

He took the opportunity of using the laptop as it was laying on his table, unguarded. He even persuaded Y/N to bring it with her, but she only replied with "Why the hell would I bring my work there? I am there to unwind."

The laptop has no password. She isn't hiding anything, Patrick thought. He ran through the documents and found various business-related stuff, like powerpoints and reports.

A smile crept on his face as he found a folder that contained their pictures. Patrick saw what Y/N does when he's asleep.

The laptop was a bore until he discovered a folder, containing a new folder, containing another one and the list goes on.

He stopped when a folder named "X" appeared on the screen. Suspicious, Patrick double-clicked on thr folder, thinking that Y/N hid such stuff from him.

He was taken a back when the folder was filled with various documents, only named with numbers. Of course, it would be suspicious to everyone if you named your files in numerical order--they'll never know if you're planning an atomic bomb or doing a fictional series.

Then, file "1" flashed on the screen and it read:

"It was a rainy day at Baker Street..."

-----

It took him three and a half days to finish the entire fictional work that Y/N did. Now he knew what she does whenever she stayed up late at night.

Today was supposedly her arrival from the getaway and Patrick planned a perfect surprise--he wore a coat, pulling the collars up, his old SP coats, a scarf and a deer stalker.

When the Y/N arrived back home, Patrick was enjoying how his lover looked so mortified, seeing him on his costume.

"I dressed up as Sherlock Holmes, so Y/N could fancy me too." Patrick mumbled, making Y/N giggle.

"I thought the folder was safe." Y/N whispered. "But anyways, I missed you so much." She threw herself on him, leaving her stuff on the couch.

"You're a good writer, Y/N. I guess you should leave that damn company and start writing books."

"Please stop reminding me about those fanfictions."

"Alright, so how's the vacation?" Patrick shrugged the coat and the deerstalker off.

"Uh...I met Benedict Cumberbatch on the beach?" Patrick gave her a serious look and Y/N knew what it meant.

She started to laugh and run around the apartment, with a grumpy Patrick chasing her.