seven

THE SEVENTH HELL.

Hell couldn't watch her leave but he forced himself to. He followed her with his eyes as she rushed out of his office like the devil himself was on her heels.

He wanted to hit something, he wanted to beat something, he wanted to kill something—he wanted to stop her. But she wanted to leave him. Why?

He clawed at his chest—he was in so much pain, his heart was hurting and he wanted to erase the pain. He didn't even realize that  he was mid shift until he saw the stain of blood on his shirt and shorts and the his claw on his chest—just above his heart.

  The blood was dripping down. He looked at it like it was so strange, unknown. His vision was clouded. Raising one fine claw to his eyes just as something dropped. He swiped and caught it bringing it to his eye level, where he could see it. It was a tear drop? It was so strange he turned his claw this way and that wondering how he had become this. He only stopped staring when it fell. Now he was engaged. He clutched his hair wildly not minding the hair that fell off. He couldn't feel any pain. Was this what rejection felt like? But she didn't even reject him—yet.

But, he is Hell. He was feared. He is strong. He was ruthless. He is cold. He had no weak link. He is cruel. But now, all because of someone the moon goddess had cursed him with, she had reduced him to this mess. He was bleeding love. Both in his heart and eyes. He is weak. He grew furious, distressed, angry.

No. He let out a loud roar raising his head to the ceiling as his bones began to crack—he was turning. The sound was causing loud pops and groans to echo in the room and beyond.

Their Alpha's pain was felt in all of his subjects hearts. They grew shock-still and scared. Nothing like this had ever happened before. Even when he was in battle. He never let his pain, his emotions slip into the Pack link. They were scared as they watched the warriors begin running to the pack house.

She had been so caught up with running far away from Hell she forgot she had no idea where she was running to. He had kidnapped her where she had no idea how to go or where she was going to. Her Dad had left their destination as a secret and while they had driven to the woods, she slept soundly in the car and only woke up when they reached their destination.

Only Hell can help her right now. And with the way their little conversation had gone in his office, she feared she didn't know how to go talking to him.

While she was still watching the massive mansion, torn between what to do—either she go on to the woods and hoped for some kind of sign, which was a wish she knew was never going to come to pass, OR, she went back to meet Hell and hope he was going to see her.

She hadn't come to a decision when she saw chaos unraveling right in front of her eyes. She was men and women running fast towards the house she just exited. They were coming from so many directions, jumping down from an invisible location, having no general formation as they entered the house. She felt the panic but couldn't move. What is going on?

Something struck her from behind on her neck and she fell down but she could still see the door. She was wide eyed as she saw it. It was happening in like it was from another's eyes. Blinking, she saw a creature trying to be controlled by the running men.

It was savage. It had the shape of a wolf and was clearly angry. It's teeth were as sharp and glinted in the sunlight. It's fur was white. The colour of snow. It was a sharp contracts to its mane and snout which was as dark as midnight.

She watched on entranced as the huge beast threw itself on anybody that came so close to it. It was killing. It was injuring. It was flinging itself at anyone who dared—which was pretty much every runner around him. They were so determined to control the beast—the beast, she had no idea had been living under the same roof as her—and the runners didn't mind dying at its canines and claws. They were trying to protect. They were trying to restrain it, yet not kill.

How is Hell? He had just been in his office. She hoped the beast hadn't gotten to him. She frowned, but why did she start thinking about Hell? She didn't ponder much as a dead body of a flying man sailed towards where she was lying. The person who was holding her shifted along with Rowan so it wouldn't land on them. Rowan gulped at the sight. She could see its trachea, it's intestines. The horror on his face. It's eyes. God, it's eyes! It was too sickening at the horror she saw there. She felt like puking but nothing was coming out.

She heard her captor mutter, this won't do. Then she released her. Her captor was a woman. Rowan coughed into the ground glad she was free from the choking hold. How had she not realised that until she was free? She raised up her hand in time just to catch her captor start to run towards the beast and mid air, just disappeared and land on the ground as a werewolf—dirty blonde fur, canines and continued towards the beast?!

Rowan looked on as she saw the others take her captor's lead. Her eyes were so wide it was burning. The front of the house turned into a battle ground of animals, werewolves to be precise all of them paling in comparison to the beast who was in the middle.

Rowan did not understand and kept shaking her head to rid her eyes of the image. Was this a dream? A bad dream? A stupid illusion? Someone should explain to her what in hell was happening. Now, if she could find Hell, at least, she hoped to get answers from her. Yes! She needs to find Hell!

With that decision, she stood up avoiding the dead human beside her. She sneaked a look at him and saw that he was rottening. She reached and turned to the battle. She froze as a cold chill ran down her spine.

It's eyes! They were green—charging with electricity. Hell!?

She was frozen to the ground, it looked like the battle had stopped. It, the wolf that stood tall, proud, fierce amongst the rest of the previously human—now turned werewolves stopped and all watched, silent as it began to approach her...he—it was coming close to her!!

She looked around in fright her hair whipping with the movement as she looked from left to right. What is she to do?? What! ?? How will she get away from this.

Run.

And she did, straight to the woods, the unknown, as she heard an animal like loud laughter follow her.

Author's Note:
This was a fun chapter to write. I'm so excited for the next!!!

So, what do you think? Don't forget to comment and vote♡ ♡ ♡

Thank you for reading!

unedited