~Chapter 4~

~Celeste above.~

Everyone gasps and Roland looks shocked. Jax makes his way toward the throne.

"You are way too young to be king," Roland says crossing his arms.

"I'm sixteen I've shifted and found my mate I think I am more than capable to ruler alongside your daughter," Jax says looking at Kaia.

"Who says I'll accept you?" Kaia suddenly says making a couple people gasp.

"I would not advise you to reject him it will not look good," Celeste says.

Kaia curtsies to everyone,"Good day to you, this coronation is now finished you may leave."

Everyone bows in respect and leaves. After about an hour or so everyone is gone except for Roland, Jax, Celeste and herself.

"Well, I'll leave you guys to it and go see my mate," Celeste says.

Roland nods and walks away in the opposite direction.

Kaia is pushed up against the wall, Jax inches from her face.

"Threaten to reject me in front of the whole kingdom again and sweetheart we'll be tied forever with or without your permission," Jax whispers.

"Ha, like you can do anything I'm older and stronger," Kaia laughs.

"Babe, I'm a beta in training the only training you've had is to order people around," Jax says moving his face to the side of her neck.

Kaia inhales quickly. Jax starts nibbling on her collarbone.

Kaia tries to push him away but he grabs her wrists and puts them above her head. Kaia then notices how much taller he is than her.

"Stop," Kaia says.

Jax pulls away and looks at her.

"It'll happen eventually, now that you've found me you'll be in heat in about a week or two," Jax says nuzzling her neck.

"Well you won't be here when it happens,"Kaia says.

"Well, actually I will be staying here until you go into heat and we mate, after that I'll be staying forever," Jax says smirking.

"Yeah, I'm not letting that happen,"Kaia says.

"Well, I already have a room next to yours, don't be surprised if you wake up and I'm laying next to you," Jax says winking.