~Chapter 6~

Kaia wakes up and stretches but, stretching is limited by an arm. Kaia remembered who's it was and groans.

"Hey," Jax says gruffly in her ear.

Kaia rolls her eyes and gets up, well tries to get up, Jax pulls her back into his chest.

"Where are you going, dollface," Jax says.

"Well, to pee, eat and take a shower not in that order," Kaia says glaring at him.

Jax let's go of her grumbling and getting up and walking out.

After Kaia had finished and went to see her father arms made their way around her waist.

"Jax I swear to god," Kaia says annoyed.

"Swear I don't care," Jax says.

Kaia walks into her dad's room.

"Kaia just who I wanted to see, Due to Jax being too young to take over king I'm inviting all the eligible prince's in the area," Her father says.

"Dad, no," Kaia says.

Jax growls and clutches onto Kaia,"Mine."

"It's for the good of the kingdom," Her father says.

"Dad, I've only just become queen,"Kaia says.

"Well, a King needs to rule," Her father argues.

"So what girl's can't rule?" Kaia says putting her hands on her hips.

"Kind of,"Her father says.

"I went with you everywhere when you were king I learned the trade," Kaia says angrily,"I'll just mate with Jax so you can't say anything."

Jax smirks at her.

"I forbid it, you heard me you'll be looking for a prince tomorrow night," Her father says finality in his tone.

Kaia groans and Jax growls. Kaia drags Jax to her room because he's still sort of attached. Kaia walks into her room and flops on the bed, Jax is still attached mind you.

"Jax, let go," Kaia says.

"Never," Jax growls. Kaia just sighs.