~Chapter 7~

~Prince Kyan above~

The next day, Kaia got up and noticed that Jax was no longer there, she just shrugged and got dressed into a dress and went downstairs to see her father waiting at the bottom.

"Where's Jax?" Kaia asks.

"Kai.. I sent him home so you could focus on finding a prince," Her father says.

Kaia glares at her father," I love you but, you have no right to make decisions like this."

"Actually I'm your father I do," Her father corrects.

"I may not know Jax well but, the bond is already made there is no possible way I could ever be happy with another man," Kaia says.

Her father opens and closes his mouth repeatedly like a fish.

"Do you want to be happy daddy?" Kaia asks using the 'daddy' card.

"Yes but-," "Don't you dare say it's for the good of the kingdom because I will walk out the front door and find Jax and live with him," Kaia interrupts.

Her father's face hardens," Kaia Maybelle Heart you will do as I tell you for the good of the kingdom."

"Roland Kirk Heart, You should people's feelings before their role, isn't that what you taught me?" Kaia asks tilting her head.

Her father closes his mouth. Kaia just shakes her head," I'll met the prince's but only for alliances because we need them."

Her father slowly nods looking at the floor,"That's how your mother talked to me, always reminding of the good path." He smiles fondly.

"People don't get lost dad they just walk the wrong way," Kaia says,"So when are the prince's getting here?"

"Oh, in about an hour or so," Her father says.

Kaia nods before walking away but, stops short," Oh and dad let Jax back to the castle."

Kaia walks toward the kitchen to get something to eat.

After Kaia ate, she went to the ballroom to greet the few guests that already arrived.

A man that has peculiar blue hair stands next to the door.

"Hello, I'm Kaia," Kaia waves at him, he just grunts.

Kaia raises an eyebrow," Are you a barn animal?"

The man looks annoyed," Excuse me, what is your status?"

"Queen,"Kaia says shortly.

The man gasps and bows,"I apologize your highness, my name is Prince Kyan."

"It's fine but, you should be nice to everyone," Kaia says.

"Of course," Kyan says nodding.

A few other guys showed up, another guy makes his way over to her. He has Black hair and a smirk that tells you he's not a one woman kind of guy.

"Hello, Queen Kaia," the man says bowing.

Kaia raises an eyebrow,"And you are?"

The man almost falls over in shock and Kyan burst into laughter next to her.

"I'm Prince Jaron," Jaron says getting over his shock and glaring at Kyan.

"Well, Jaron if you excuse me I have to make an announcement," Kaia curtsies and walks toward the step the throne is on.

"Everyone, I have something to say," Kaia says loudly, All the men in the crowd instantly cease speaking.

"You aren't here to become king and marry me," Kaia says and the men all mutter angrily, she puts her hand up and they close their mouths,"But you are here to make alliances."

The men nod,"If you don't want to please feel free to leave," Kaia says waving toward the door.

None of the men moved,"OK it's settled," Kaia says clapping her hands together.