{7} - c o m p a n i o n

"tooru-"

"hmm?"

"for the love of god, please shut the fucking alarm off."

slowly, my eyes focused on the dim red light coming from the alarm clock on the bedside table. i stared blankly for a second or two, totally blocking out the irritating sounds radiating from it.

9:37 a.m

"hajime! her appointment!"

i grabbed ahold of his slightly tanned shoulders, far too large for my hands to wrap around, and violently shook him- or at least tried.

he grunted and flipped over in response, snuggling into the blanket.

the only thing left uncovered was his ass.
so i poked it.

he went rigid, laying in silence for a moment before suddenly pulling me into his little blanket embrace.

"hajime--"

startled, i looked up to meet his deep green eyes. his strong arms held me close, and i could feel the heat rising to my face. and there as well.

"she can wait for a few more minutes, right?"

"n-no, you fucking dumbass. a baby is coming out of her. she can't just hold it in. did you ditch high-school sex ed classes or something?!"

iwa-chan snickered and pressed his lips against the nape of my neck, causing my brain to go completely fuzzy and my breath to catch in my throat.

"well, apparently i didn't, seeing as i know how to turn you on so quickly."

with the limit of my embarrassment reached, i broke out of my momentary shock and managed to squeeze through iwaizumi's life threatening grasp.

i slipped out of bed and strode to the closet, avoiding his advances along the way.

thirsty ass hoe.

buttoning up my shirt, i noticed his unusual expression- one quite similar to that of a sad puppy. his lower lip stuck out even more as our gazes met.

letting out an exasperated sigh, i leaned over and kissed his yearning lips.

more.

i shook off the lewd thoughts, muttering to myself about being way too fucking gay for my own good.

"you gonna get up or what? this is our kid now."

like a flick of a switch, he got up and started groggily putting on his clothes with no further complaint.

by the time iwaizumi was ready, i was still struggling with my tie. he noticed and walked over, fixing it for me with relative ease.

stop acting like my mom and more like my boyfriend.

"think you're ready, tooru?"

i hesitantly nodded, my mind racing with thoughts of things that could go wrong. he put his hand on my back- a sort of comforting gesture.
it felt like he was holding me up from collapsing into a thousand pieces with just that one hand- that one hand that radiated warmth throughout my whole body.

"stop worrying, there's no need for it."

elise's belly stuck out, an occasional bump would rise from it. it was creepy as hell- almost like an alien was inside of her. i stood there, slight terror painting my expression, wondering how on earth i could've done this. iwa-chan watched calmly, his face not betraying any emotion he could've been feeling.