(Who the f*ck are you?) Chapter 1

You say goodnight to your parents and go to your room. Your room is in the attic of your new house. You had just moved here and you were starting school in a couple of days. You were not excited to leave your old friends, but you can always make new ones. You checked your phone and looked around your new room. Most of your stuff was packed up and only a suitcase and backpack laid in the corner. Shivers went up your spine, you felt like something was watching you. You brush it off as you set your phone down on the nightstand. There was a dresser, nightstand, and bed that was left there. You walk to your suitcase begin changing into some pajamas. You are only in your bra and body shorts when you hear your phone hit the wall, HARD. 'what the fuck?' 'how did that just fly across the room by itself.' You think to yourself. You walk over to your phone and pick it up. Great, its shattered. You try to turn it on, but the screen turns stays black. "Fucking great." You mumble under your breath. You walk back to your suitcase and put one a huge white t_shirt. It goes past your thighs and ends above your knees. You sigh as you walk to your bed and lay down. You stare at your ceiling for a while and then heard a thud come from under your bed. "Shit." You heard a male's voice hiss. You fall off of your bed and hit the floor. A man's body appears from under the bed. It sat staring at you while squatting down. You sat there in fear and shivered a little. "What's wrong, babe?" The man asked and stood up. It came closer, you could finally see what it looked like. The....monster had blue skin, warts scattered his face, horns hung from the sides of his head, and a tangled mohawk swayed with his movements. "W..who a.a.re you?" You stuttered. "Why I am Maurice the monster and who might you be?" He said in a cheery tone. His attitude made you more relaxed. "I'm (y/n)." You said. "Where did you come from?" You asked. Maurice jumped up a little and landed on the bed. "I came from the underworld." He said simply. "So...hell?" You questioned him. "No silly, I am a monster, the underworld is where we live." He explained and laided on his stomach while looking at you. "So there are more monsters?" You asked. "Tons." He said and laughed. You chuckled a little and fell confused again. "Why are you here?" You asked him. He looked straight at you and you shivered. "Monsters cause trouble for kids, we are why parents and kids fight. We are why brothers and sisters don't get along." You nodded slowly and just fucking realized something. "So you are the one who broke my phone?" You asked and stood up. He made a 'oh shit' face and got off of the bed. You walked towards him, making him back up against the wall. "Sorry, (y/n) I was hungry." He apologized." Oh and you also watched me change with which is really creepy." You added and put a finger on his chest. He chuckled and grabbed your wrists. You were surprised by this and he turned you around so he was pinning you on the wall. "Sorry again. " Maurice said and let go of you. You glared at him and sat on your bed. Maurice suddenly got an idea. "Do you want to see the underworld?" He asked and jumped up and down. "Yeah!" You said and stood up. He lifted the bed up and grabbed your hand. He fell in with him and gasped at what just happened. He smiles at you when you land. You look around the underworld. "Holy shit." You said.

(A/n)

Well that fucking sucked. I am sorry if that wasn't really good, but fuck it. I don't really care.