Chapter 6 (This FUCKING hurts)

(A/n)

  Sorry, I haven't updated in forever. I've been trying not to go on Wappad because it consumes me. Kill me.

  (Y/n's pv)

   Maurice made me sit on the floor  because he said 'this will hurt a lot', which did not make me feel better at all.

     It started with a little headache, then my teeth started to hurt. I looked at my arms and noticed they were turning a light shade of gray. (You can change the color if you want)
  Then my head started to hurt more. I groaned in pain as Maurice started to rub my back.

  I put my hands to my head and felt two tiny horns there. The pain started to die down until I felt a stinging pain in my teeth. I groaned again as razor sharp teeth grew in.

   My skin was a light gray. Thank god that didn't hurt. My fingernails are now pointy and sharp. There was a sharp pain in my back. I put my hand there to feel tiny wings.

  "Its pretty rare to get wings." I heard Maurice say. I guess he felt them while he was rubbing my back.

  The pain stopped and I got up to go see myself. I looked in the mirror and my jaw dropped.

  My hair had stripes of (favorite color). My skin was light gray. I had razor sharp teeth like Maurice, Clawed hands,  Two tiny black horns stuck out of my head. Oh, and I also have FUCKING WINGS.

  Maurice came in looked at me up and down.
"You look great," he said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He looked into the mirror and smiled widely.

   "I look badass," I said and looked at myself in the mirror.

"YEAH YOU DO!"

(A/n)
  This was a little baby chapter. I'm running out of ideas. Give me some please.