horror movies

🎃Treehouse Of Horror🎃

[] Vic's Pov []

"Kellin, come on. You weak little noodle." I grabbed his hand, hoisting him up into the tree house with me.

"Shut up, loser. Not everyone has arms like you."

I smirked at him, flexing my arms teasingly then pulling him into a hug. "Hush."

His arms wrapped around me in return, face nuzzling into my sweater-clad chest. Removing his adorable face, he pressed a kiss to my chin, before pulling away to scope out what I brought. Instantly, Kellin was inspecting the junk food I'd stolen from the pantry. "Popcorn, Cheetos, Mars Bars, Skittles, and," he gasped, "Oreos! And you even brought Root Beer and Dr Pepper! You really are boyfriend material." He giggled happily, the noise making me smile.

I picked up the blanket in the corner, laying it on the treehouse floor for Kellin and I. There was also pillows stacked against the wall for extra comfort. It was that wonderful spooky time of the year again, and Kellin and I were carrying out our tradition we did every October. We'd come to the treehouse in my backyard, equipped with snacks, blankets, pillows, movies, and my laptop.

Ever since we were pre-teens, Kellin and I were horror fanatics, loving all things creepy. For our first date, we saw Evil Dead together. Whilst not a very bonding experience for most couples, Kellin and I raved over it, talking about the special effects and where the plot was going. Now with Halloween nearing, Kellin and I were getting in the mood.

"So, what's the choices?" Kellin asked, already tearing open the bag of Cheetos and leaning back into the cushions.

I chuckled at him, grabbing my laptop bag and taking everything out. My boyfriends eyes lit up when he saw the many movies. "Alright, so there's The Exorcist, Halloween, Texas chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare On Elm Street, Chucky, and Saw."

Kellin cracked open a Root Beer, taking a gulp before replying, "I'm getting the Michael Myers feel tonight, let's start with Halloween."

I nodded my head at him. "Good choice." I set everything up so the laptop was on both our laps, we both had chip bags and soda and were comfortable. This one was a close second in my top ten horror movies, by Nightmare On Elm Street will always take the cake.

"Literally the best horror theme," Kellin commented when the iconic song started playing, stuffing an Oreo into his mouth, managing to not look disgusting.

"True. Total classic," I agree, watching the screen intently. Throughout the movie, Kellin and I made several comments that made us sound like total nerds. Eventually, I got full and opted for wrapping my arm around Kellin's shoulders, pulling him closer to me. Being Kellin, he was still eating, which I found oddly adorable. The kid ate a shit load, yet still managed to keep that sexy figure.

On the screen, Michael came up behind the guy in the foggy mirror, slicing his throat clean open. "Bitch didn't even see it coming!" Kellin exclaimed, even though we'd both seen this movie more times than we could count. I turned my head to him, seeing his eyebrows were furrowed in concentration, popping chip after chip into his mouth. An adoring smile played on my lips. If there was one thing I loved more than horror, it was him.

It took a few moments before Kellin noticed my eyes on him. His features softened into cluelessness. "What...?"

I shook my head, kissing him a few times. "Nothing. Just love you is all."

Kellin blushed with a bashful smile, rolling his pretty eyes. "Oh, be quiet."

"Okay." I pressed my lips to his, the proper way to silence me. A tiny giggle bubbled from his lips and onto mine. Cheekily, my tongue parted his pink lips, exploring the caverns of his mouth that I was very familiar with. I pulled away giggling, "You taste like cheese."

Kellin groaned. "Way to ruin a perfect thing."

I gasped in mock hurt. "You were the one eating the Cheetos, you doofus!"

"You were the one who brought them."

We were both silent a few moments, until I spoke, "Touché."

This made Kellin bust out in laughter. I joined him, not being able to resist his contagious sound. For someone that loved dark shit, it was odd how cute he could be. After Kellin calmed the fuck down, he cuddled up to my chest, his killing spree on my Cheetos over for now. We laid in each others arms, enjoying our horror fest, making out every so often between movies, until we saw the sun rising through the treehouse opening.

Kellin yawned, stretching his arms above his head. "Well, that was fun. . thanks for setting this up, Vic. Perfectly, yet again."

I grinned at him, motioning for him to get in my arms. We were both sleepy and in need of rest. Kellin crawled over to me, his back to my chest and my arm draped over his waist. "Anything for you."

I pressed a lingering kiss to the nape of his neck. We fell asleep whispering to each other in our Treehouse Of Horror.

[][][][]

first one is up! I'm so excited for Halloween and love love love writing these. I believe I'm the first person to do this so that's pretty rad. I'm stoked for this book! Spread the word that I've got this up (; thanks dudes