carving pumpkins

🎃Getting Dirty🎃

[] Kellin's Pov []

"Vic, please! I already bought them and everything!"

My stubborn husband shook his head, declining my offer. "It's gross and messy, and they rot in a week anyway."

All I was trying to do was bring some Halloween spirit into this house by carving pumpkins, but Vic refused. He was one of those people that saw holidays as just another day, which I couldn't understand in the slightest. Halloween had to be my favorite holiday. I stood in front of Vic, blocking his view of the TV. I got on his lap, straddling him with my arms crossed over my chest. "Don't be such a lame ass."

I pouted, using my widest puppy-dog eyes. He sighed, giving me a look that I completely ignored. I placed my hands on his chest, gripping his shirt. "Please, Vic?"

His hard gaze bored into mine, his eyes eventually softening with adoration. "Fine. . you know I can't resist that look."

I squealed in glee, giving him a big kiss on the lips, making him grin. "I'm going to make the sexiest pumpkin."

Vic stood up, taking me with him, held up by my butt. "Alright. You do that, babe," Vic chuckled, amused by my child-like antics.

He walked us to the balcony, setting me down on one of the benches. "Where're the pumpkins?" Vic asked, playing with the ends of my hair.

"In the garage. There's a bag next to them with the carving shit in it." Vic turned to leave, but I stopped him by grabbing his hands. His eyebrow cocked at me. I lifted his hands to my lips, kissing his tan knuckles softly. He flashed me a charming smile, his perfect white teeth on display.

Waiting for a couple minutes, I traced my tattoos in boredom, until Vic emerged from the screen door, our pumpkins cradled in one arm, the bag in his other. "I thought we were carving pumpkins, not cantaloupes," Vic teased, handing me my tiny pumpkin.

"Hey, don't insult my pumpkins. They're small and cute, just like you." He flipped me off, making me giggle.

We set our pumpkins on the small table in the centre of the balcony. I rolled up my sleeves so my sweater wouldn't get messy and grabbed the pumpkin carver, cutting the top open and popping it off. Vic gagged over dramatically.

"It smells horrible."

I rolled my eyes. "Didn't know you had so much in common with pumpkins."

A pout played on Vic's kissable lips. "Must you always insult me?"

I giggled mischievously, nodding my head. We both started to gut our pumpkins, placing the stinky insides on a newspaper. Mine was going to be a simple Jack-O-Lantern with the triangle eyes and toothy grin. As I'm carving in the second eye, I get Vic's attention. "Hey, babe?"

He hummed in response, tossing another chunk of pumpkin on the newspaper.

"I love you."

Vic stopped cutting the pumpkin to look at me, a blush dusting his cheeks, a rare occasion. "I love you, too. But fuck, babe, tone down the cuteness. It's killing me."

I winked at him from across the tiny table, continuing on my almost finished masterpiece with a smile etched into my lips. Eventually, we both finished and I was eager to see what Vic had done. I turned mine, allowing Vic to see.

He jokingly applauded. "Pretty good. . .but mine is the best."

I quirked an eyebrow. "Bitch, you didn't even want to do this. How is yours better?" I crawled over to him, wrapping my arms around him from behind. When I saw what he had carved, I grabbed his face, turned it and gave him a look. "Really, hoe."

In block letters it said 'Gay As Fuck'

"These are supposed to go on the front lawn! What do you think kids are going to think when they see this on Halloween?"

He snorted, "That I'm gay as fuck?"

I didn't want to laugh, I really didn't, but I couldn't help the smile tugging at my lips. "I thought I married a man, not a child."

This made him peck my lips and shrug. "You're stuck with this man-child forever now."

I tightened my grip around his waist, kissing tenderly up and down his neck. He rolled his head to the side so I had better access. Vic was the dominant one by a long shot, but only became submissive when I kissed his neck. It's his weakness that made him putty in my hands. I kissed behind his ear, moving aside his chestnut curls so I had as much skin accessible.

"Are you trying to turn me on?" Vic's body had completely relaxed against me by now.

I hummed, trailing the tip of my nose along his pulse line. "Nope, actually. Just love how you get when I kiss your neck."

He let out a throaty chuckle, exhaling deeply in content when I nibbled lightly above his right collarbone. I eventually stopped when I realized this was actually making him hard. "Come on," I say, standing up, "let's go put these in the front."

Vic whined, grabbing his pumpkin like a fussy child. "Great, now I have a boner and I smell like pumpkin guts."

I kissed his cheek, whispering in his ear, "If you stop complaining, I'll give you a treat later."

Vic caught onto my suggestive tone and smirked. "What type of treat?"

I started walking ahead of him, making my hips sway more than usual. "It involves my mouth on an inappropriate place."

Vic was practically tripping down the stairs to catch up to me to put our pumpkins outside. Not a peep came from him after that.

[][][][]

thought this was kind of cute (: i don't have anymore horror drawings i did so ill just put horror characters after this one