couples costumes

🎃Crazy In Love🎃

[] Kellin's Pov []

I smiled at my reflection, satisfied with how my costume turned out. This year, I was being basic as hell and being Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. My long legs were pulled into red and blue booty shorts that showed half my ass, I wore the iconic 'Daddy's Lil' Monster' baseball tee, the makeup, fake tattoos, and even a wig. Every year I took my costumes seriously, and this year was no different. My boyfriend and I decided to do a couples costume. With the rave around Suicide Squad, Vic and I knew exactly what to be. And, I had to admit, my ass was looking good in these shorts. I put on a coat of red lipstick, popping my lips and smiling at myself.

"Damn, baby. You need to wear shit like this more often."

I gasped in fright hearing a voice, turning to see Vic standing there, his joker costume ready to go. I blushed, twirling in a circle for him, my cheeks burning harsher when he reached forward and grabbed my ass. "You don't look so bad yourself." I winked.

When I said that, I really wasn't giving him enough credit. For his costume, he wore an open blazer with no shirt. He had temporary tattoos on and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hot as fuck. In his mouth was fake silver grills. Hair dyed with temporary green dye and slicked back. My fingers hooked into his belt loops, pulling him into me, my teeth sunk into my lower lip. "You are so getting laid tonight."

He grabbed my hips in his hands, smirking down at me. "I'm one lucky motherfucker." He nipped the tip of my nose playfully.

I giggled, retracting from his grip to put the finishing touches on my costume. This part was my favorite because it looked kind of kinky. I picked up my 'Puddin' collar, and latched it around my neck. A stinging sensation radiated through my ass when I felt Vic spank it. We were a touchy couple, what can I say?

Grabbing my wooden baseball bat off my bed, I then kissed Vic's cheek. "Let's go." I walked ahead of him so he could stare at my ass. I know it sounds trashy, but he's my boyfriend, so I liked the attention. After locking all the doors, we got into Vic's car and were off to the party.

Every year, Zayn threw the biggest Halloween bash and it was nearly impossible not to have a good time. Zayn was very wealthy and always had costume contests. I think the prize for this years costume contest was eight hundred and fifty dollars? We'd been saving up for new instruments for Vic for a while.

"Here we are," Vic announced, when we pulled up to the mansion. It was decked out head to toe in Halloween decorations. From here, I could hear the music playing, which was a Halloween playlist. I stared at the place in awe, ready to show off our costumes.

"How's my makeup?" I ask, turning to Vic, only to be met with his lips. I kissed back for a few moments, then pulled away. "It looks perfect. You're going to look so much sexier than all the girls here."

I gave him a deep kiss of gratitude, mumbling a small thanks against his soft lips. Opening my car door, I shut it and swung my baseball bat over my shoulders. Vic appeared on my side, arm wrapping around my waist. As soon as we set foot on the lawn, Thriller started to pulse through the area and my excitement grew ten fold. When we passed through the crowds of people, I nodded at the few I knew, loving the way they gawked at Vic and I. We were the costume experts.

"He really went all out this year," Vic commented, next to my ear so I'd be able to hear him. I nodded my head in agreement, taking Vic's hand and leading him to the alcohol table with an excited smile, swatting at fake cobwebs along the way.

"Holy shit, look at these shot glasses!" I exclaim, holding up the skull cups. Vic's chuckle was drowned out by the music as he poured whiskey into the glasses. We downed them, clinking our drinks when we were finished. Just as we were on our third shot, Zayn walked up to us. He had his mask off, but I could see he was dressed as Deadpool.

"Whoa, you guys look sick!" He bro-hugged Vic, who thanks him.

"Thanks, man. Catch you later, we were about to go dance." I was dragged away by a protective grip around my waist induced by Vic. When we got on the dance floor, Vic turned me around and grabbed my hips roughly, pulling me to his front.

"He was totally checking you out. I mean, I can't blame him, but your still mine," he growled, rutting his hips forward against my backside. His deep, husky voice and possessiveness was doing things to me. He was so sexy when he got over-protective.

I rolled my hips to his, even though the song playing was Ghostbusters. "You know this ass is all yours and only yours," I giggle, bringing his hands to my front to rub down my body.

The rest of the night consisted of Vic and I dancing, drinking and having an overall good time. We even did the cliché bobbing for apples. And like I'd expected, we won for couples costumes and were now eight hundred dollars richer.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Vic slurred slightly, arm around me as we walked through the front door. We'd gotten Nick to drive us home in Vic's car for safety reasons.

I giggled, leaving a sloppy kiss on his jaw. "It was fucking awesome."

Vic laughed a drunken laugh, picking me up bridal style and carrying me up the stairs.

"I love Halloween sex."

[][][][][]

I'm so excited to get my god damn tattoo machine ugh. Hope you guys are liking these so far (: