You Find Out He A Mutant

Charles
You have been having a crazy headache as you been feeling someone trying to get past your invisible force field you put around you. Charles has been acting really weirdly like staring really hard at you. Both of you were having lunch and he keeping looking at you frowning.

"Charles what wrong ?"

"Nothing darling ." he looks away back at his food frowning.

"Charles really what wrong? " you placed one of your hand on him. He looks around and got closer to you.

"I'm a mutant. " he whispers.

"O"

"No, let me finish first. I'm sorry for not telling you this earlier. I really love you please please please don't leave me. " he holds your hand tighter.

" Charles I'm not going to leave you that explain why I have that crazy ass headache. " You giggle

"Wait what ."

"Charles I'm also sorry for not telling you this earlier. I'm also a mutant I can make a force field over my body that includes my mind and stuff like that you should understand that. " You explain.

"That explains why I can't read you. " laughing out loud

Erik
You already know he a mutant.

Logan
You were walking to the diner Logan and you met as you were late you took the shortcut which was the through the forest. You know is a stupid choice to walk through the forest when it dark but you hate being late. There were a few gang members around that area killing people as they like so it is a stupid thing to do. You decided to call Logan to tell him that you're on the way. 

"Hey, hot stuff going to slightly late I'm walking the shortcut now."

"Your nut!! Love don't you know there crazy ass people killing out there now!" he shouted.

"Logan chill it no biggie I'm reaching anyway ......holy moly Logan I take my word back. " You start to panic when you see a group of guys surrounding you holding knife, gun, rope. Taking a few steps back you heard Logan shout your name through the phone. You lower your hand that holding your phone and turn around to find a way out.

'oh my god I'm going to die I should have taken the longer route I'm gone I'm gone for sure I'm sorry Logan I love you ' You whisper to yourself really softly as they start to close in on you. You close your eyes as you waited for something to hit you.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" you open your eyes to see Logan with three metal blades coming out of his hand slashing the group of guys ending their life and you just stand there frozen stiff.

"(Y/N)! " he walks over to you claws still out.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I'm a mutant please I'm sorry. " Logan kept his claw back and look down rubbing his neck. You walk toward him and hold his face in your hand gently placing your forehead against his.

"Logan no matter what you are I still love you for you.

"I love you too bud."

Scott
You know that he a mutant when you met him at Charles school. Obviously...

Hank
You were visiting Hank at his workplace. You were spinning around on the chair when he working on some project. When a man in a black suit walked in with a group of people. You and Hank walk over holding each other hand.

"Hank! This is the special new recruit I was telling you about and I see you have someone there."Platt wave at you and you wave back shyly.

"This is Hank Mccoy. " he introduced to the group.

"How wonderful another mutant already here why didn't you say." The guy with brown hair came forward shaking Hank hand while looking back at Platt.

"Say what ?" has asks.

"Because you don't know I am so so terribly sorry." He looks at Hank. You tilt your head to the side in confusion.

" Hank?" Platt asks. Hank released your hand before looking back at him.

"You didn't ask so I didn't tell you." He answers back.

"So your mutations is what your super smart?" The lady in blonde ask. You were hella lost and look at them like a lost sheep and Hank was talking to them totally forgotten about you. When Hank come down from the aircraft that was hanging on the ceiling. They start laughing and patting on his back complimenting him.

"(Y/N)..."

"Huh???" You snap out of your thinking.

"You okay? I'm sorry. I should have told you earlier. " he asked looking into your eyes.

"I'm okay I just ...just freak out a little or a lot. " you try to avoid looking in his eyes as you felt your face turning a little red just by seeing his eyes.

"I get it if y... You want to end this... I just..." He sniffs a little as his eyes turn red.

"I... I... Not going to end thing just because of a small thing I'm... Just shock. I love the way you are. " you say really softly that only he can hear. He smiles softly before pulling you into a hug.

"Thank you for not leaving me alone." He whispers into your ear.

"I love you." You whisper back

"I love you too." kissing your forehead.

"Hey, lovebird we got a lot to do." Platt shouted.

Victor
You and Victor were walking around the wood when some bear started to growl at you guys. You hide behind him in fear hugging your book. Victor growling at the bear, claw coming out. You were shocked that Victor has claw. You saw the bear backing out running back to the wood. He turns to you to only see your eyes wide open. 

"(Y/N) I kn"

" HOLY SHIT!!! That is so cool how do you get does omg your that fictional character I thought you were a displayed or something holy moly." You grab his arm and start examining it. Let just say Victor was weirded out by your action and have to answer every question you ask.