Peter Maximoff catch up

Thank Aarmowfan11 for requesting. I hope you like it.

How you meet
You're in a store the next you were standing in the middle of a playground with the can of beans in your hands.

'Hey, I'm Peter nice to meet you.' He started to wave his hand in front of your face. You finally just realize you practically been transported by this random dude while doing your shopping. You took a step away from him, still holding the can of beans.

'What the hell.' You look at him with wide eyes, still sort of freaking out.

' My name is Peter, I saw you walk in the store think you are really pretty so ......erm.... yah....'

'And you think dragging me out of the store will allow you to get my attention.' You run your hand in your hair, looking the can of beans in your hand.

'Wait did I just stole this. OH CRAP!' you start to freak out .' Next thing you know Peter took the can of beans to disappear and reappear.

'So.... erm... a date with me this Friday ?' he asks you with a cheeky smile on his face.

'Okay...' you replied unsure what just happen.

' Text me, I already put my number on your phone.' he kisses your cheek before taking off. You quickly took your phone out, looking for his number. You found it under Peter with a derpy face attach to it.

how he asks you out

read how you meet

how he confesses
      You two went on a couples of date after that meeting. Both of your walking in the same park he bought you the first time.

         'So... I really like you.' He stop pulling your body toward him leaning  his forehead against your own.

        'And I know you like me too so you cannot refuse okay?' He place a hand on your cheek making you look at him.

        'Okay.' Leaning in sealing a kiss on your lips

what he thinks about you

feisty

sweet

weird

pick up lines

You must be tired because you been running in my mind all day

his nickname for you

Turtle

your name on his phone

🐢

your nickname for him

Speedy

how you cuddle

He wraps his arm around your waist and snuggles into your neck.

are you mutant or not

Not mutant

you find out his mutant

You figured it out the moment you met. I mean he literally ran to you and disappear into thin air

the thing you do when you want his attention

Since he always running, you just like to work slower. He would then realized that you are falling behind so he would run backward and give you the attention you needed