Kurt (Nightcrawler) catch up

(A/N)
I'm finally done with with this sorry for the long wait I hope you like it. I didn't expect I would take this long to complete this but i tried my best if it turn out horrible I'm really sorry. Hope you enjoy this nightcrawler catch up and thank Insanebonniegurl for requesting this. If there other character you like me to do you can comment and I will consider.

How you meet
You were one of the president bodyguard. You were in the oval room when suddenly some guy was in the room. Everything happen to quickly until he held a knife above the president. You took you're gun and fired at him. He teleported leaving the knife he left. On the knife it left a note 'MUTANT FREEDOM NOW'. After the entire incident and settling it . You walk out of the room with the rest of the guard for a break. You went to the bathroom, washing your face and look up to see him in the mirror you turn back, shock.
" You're unique... and it surprised me that a mutant is here." he walk toward you grabbing your hand, placing a note in your hands before teleporting
You took a look at the note giggling at it

"I'm cute huh?" keeping the note in your pocket.

How he ask you out

Believe it or not you met again when you resign from your jobs of being a bodyguard, more like you were fired. You were unsure of what to do now that you lose your job. Walking down the street of your neighbourhood. You raise a eyebrow to see cars outside your apartment. Slowly pushing the door, finding it that it open. You walk in carefully getting to attack the intruder but stop to see a group of people sitting in your apartment drinking tea.......

"What the heck in the world is this ..." you said out loud. you look around to find a familiar face.

"Sorry to enter your apartment without permission, but I'm Charles Xaiver and I would like to invite you to my school for the gifted." his hand reach out, but you pay no attention to it.

"Huh look who here , Nightcrawler himself I believe your here for a different reason compared to this old man here." You smirk at him. He chuckled a little before holding his hand, fiddling it a bit.

"Yeah....I wonder...if you want to get some coffee later together in the school....... if you actually accept professer X invite to go to the school." he stutter at some work unsure of what to do next he look down sstill fiddling with his finger.

"No anything but coffee then i'm okay."

" Okay no coffee how about ...... honey waffle?"

" Heck yeah I love honey waffle i know a place nearby." you guys start to walk out leaving charles there clueless

how he confess
     While moving in to your room in the school, Kurt helped you. While unboxing, he found a photo album of you. He look up at you to see you were busy with some other thing. He open it up to see your baby photo. When you did notice him he was already laughing at it.
     " Hey! " going forward to snatch it out his hand. Losing your balance falling while trying get it out of his hand. Both of you fall onto your bed, your face nearly touching each oyher.

    " Hey... you wanna you know be my you know girlfriend?" he ask not breaking eye contact.

     " yah why  not ..." leaning in , placing your lip on his.

What he think about you
Unique
Secretive
Weird

Pickup lines

Girl, you make all guys palms sweaty, knees weak, arms spaghetti

His nickname for you