He Accidentally Hurt You

Charles
You decided to scare him and when he screams the back of his head hit your nose.
"Holy shit!" you cursed.
"You okay ?" he asked
"You wanna try it." giving him the what do you think look

Erik
You were in the kitchen with him cooking dinner.
"Erik can you get the pan for me?" you bend down at the fridge getting some ingredients for dinner.
"Sure." he reached his hand out making the pan fly toward him but it hit your head when you stand up after getting the thing. The pan landed on the floor with a loud sound.
"Oh my god you okay ? " he ran over, checking if anything serious. You nodded slightly
"I'm so sorry. " he rubs off some the tears rolling down your face.
"Let just order some Chinese food." grabbing an ice pack from the freezer.

Logan
You were walking around the town with Logan when an old lady walks over and ask for direction. He was bending to match her height, using his hand when his elbow hit your nose.
"Fuck bubz you okay. " he asks, once the old lady said thank and leave.
"I think you broke my nose. " you said holding your nose in pain.
"I'm so fucking sorry. "
"Blame it on your bloody metal bone and get me to a fucking hospital you metal head. " you yell at since no one is on the street. He nodded quickly leading you to the hospital

Scott

Both of you were practising in the danger room. You and him were going at each other at a fast pace when one of his laser beams scrap your hand. There was some blood coming out. Scott immediately ran over to you as tear start falling out of your eyes.
"Let get you to the infirmary room asap. " he carry you out of the room quickly.

Hank
You were mixing chemicals and the chemical you were handling is all toxic chemicals.
"Sweetheart what are you doing?" You were focused on your work not hearing him. He hugs you from the back scaring you. He hands accidentally knock the chemical out of your hand making the content spill all over your hand. You scream in pain hold it.
"Holy shit " He grabs your hand and slowly leads your out of the lab.

Victor
He always hurt you in the right way 😉😉😉😏😏😏