Colossus catch up

I'm sorry if Colossus is out of character but I hope that Caught_The_Shield that you like it and thank for requesting and I apologize if it is horrible.

how you meet

Professor X found you to save the original X-men at Krakoa, he was also looking for other members. You two went to Russia, walking toward a farm, approaching the crowd working in the field.

             'Good afternoon, I'm looking for a man named Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin.' Professor X asked as he wheels over to a young man. You look at him, looking at his build.

            'I guess I already found you, I am Charles Xavier also known as Professor X. I'm creating a team and I would love to have you on the team.' He held his hand out. 

            'You can just call me Piotr.' he took his hand before reaching out toward you.

           '(Y/N)' taking his hand, surprising him with your cold hands.   

how he asks you out 

It was after the battle and Piotr decided to stay in the US. 

          'Hey...(Y/N) I was wondering if you would show me around.' He rubs the back of his neck.
           'You do realise is going to be my first time in that school.' He looks up and began to fluster. He ran his hand through his hair. 

          'I guess we can just explore the school together, how does that sound?' You look at him, tilting your head to one side with a soft smile.

           'Yes I would like that.' returning a smile.

how he confesses

     It was after class, during your break. Both of you agree to meet in the garden. He always bring the food and was earlier then you most of the time.

         "(Y/N)! I'm sorry, I got carry away and pack too much food." he laid down on the grass after placing the basket down beside him. You  sat down beside him, hand reaching for the basket trying to get some food. When your finger touch the lid of the basket, a hand stop you.

        "This is slightly different from the usual, I hope no matter what happen it would not affect our relationship okay?" you nodded, hand proceeding to open it. Slowly opening it, you peek in to see the sweetest thing ever. Inside it was filled with all your favourite and a card. You took the card and open it and it read

       'To the one and only (Y/N),
           From the moment I saw you, I'm already attracted to you. You're beatiful, kind and amazing. There are so many things about you that I love. I hope that you feel the same way for me. Will you be my girlfriend? I promise to treasure you.'

      You look up to see him blushing. You could not say anything. So when he look up, you just lean in and kiss him on the lips.

what he thinks about you

Girl Crush

Classy

Smart

pick up lines 

 Somebody call the cops because it's got to be illegal to look that good!  

his nickname for you

Frost 

your name on his phone

Beautiful frosty