15

[ seonmi pov ]

I came to school today.I'm just hoping that Ten wont search for me."Next, Na Seonmi." I gulped as i heard my name called."4 rounds." Teacher Song said."4 rounds" she repeated.I nodded, started to stretch before a run."Teacher Song!" The class topped and saw the form teacher ran in.

He whispered something into Teacher Song's ear.She nodded several times while looking at me."Okay,i understand. Seonmi, back to you place." She demanded.I smiled to the form teacher and sit on the floor of the gym hall.

He sat next to me and we talked."Thank you, sir but i dont want any other people to know more.." i whispered at him."Its ok,i can handle this.You should thank me for this." He looked at me."Yes,thank you and please dont spread things again" i said, watching the classmates run in tiredness.

I almost faint if i accept the run but whats worse,die.I really thank people who's helping me, that do talk to me.

Everyone went out in tiredness.They almost drink a bottle of their water but do water helps? I dont think so.I walked out after changing my clothes into a uniform,heading to class.Someone bumped into me from my left."You looked tired, here." Taeyong handed me a bubblegum.

"Whats this? I mean what for?" I look at him in confuse."Bubblegum.You chew." He said,showing me how he chew it in his mouth with saliva all over.I unwrapped it then started to chew.He just respond an okay-enjoy-your-bubblegum-look.

We lost in the crowds in because the bell rang,lunchtime already.I felt that everyone is bumping each other and that is when i felt someone accidentally hit my back.I choked on my chewing gum,started to cough.Curse you Taeyong.I lost you and you left me choking here.

"T-taeyong!" I started to call his name.I punch my chest lightly but it didnt work."Seonmi, you're ok?" someone asked."Say something" he looked panicked."I-I'm ch-cho-king!.." i tried my best to say something but only views were blurred."Say something.." he repeated.I pointed at my throat area,"I-I cant b-reath"