36

[ ten pov ]

I was on my way to the library, running upstairs.I stopped, like break for a second when someone collapsed on me."O.." my mouth went speechless when i caught a girl,unconscious into my chest.Her face were so red, in a strange way.I touched her cheeks that were heating up, didn't know what to do.. She then cough a few times which made me look at her, worried.My eyes widen, she coughed blood.

Oh my god, what to do? I carried her bridal style and ran out of the school, i dont care what people would say, i just run straight to the hospital which is a few blocks away.I shouted for help, people were staring at me.

"I'm sorry i cant save you, but i hope the doctors will.." i muttered when the nurses took her away on a bed.I stared at it , and waited outside about the result.It was almost the same as yesterday.

I waited for a few minutes then the doctor went out."Are you related.. to.." he looks at the paper in his hands, then continued, "Na Seonmi?.." "Na Seonmi?!" I almost shouted but covered my mouth.So it was her yesterday.. "Sir?.." the doctor looked at me."Oh..uhmm..yes." i said."Are you his boyfriend?" He asked.I'm gonna go with yes of course.

"Ne." I nod."Did she ever say anything about herself?.. some problem?.." I tilted my head,no im not even close with her but this made my heart beats so fast.I then remember about yesterday.."Umm yeah?.."

"Her personal doctor, Doctor Kim confirmed that today is the date." He looked back to his paper,checking one by one."The surgery will start in any minute, I'll take my leave.." He walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.Huh? I walked towards her room but its locked.Only seeing her lifeless body on the bed.It was a private room, and he just said that the surgery will start.What surgery? I knocked several times, i was worried, i was clueless, i wanted to help her.

My phone vibrated, a call.I answer it,

"Ten."