34

[ ten pov ]

I was going out with the others tonight but i choose to pick up Jaemin first since he live in my neighborhood.I didn't remember well so i just walk around.I spotted a familiar house with an opened door.I walked closer and heard voices of people shouting to each other.

Few minutes later, the voices were gone.I stepped in and saw a guy, running out, seemed like panicking."YAH!" I shouted as he jumped out of the window at the back of the house.This place is such a mess, is this even a house? What happened?.. I walked in confidently then walked upstairs.

There were another opened door, a bedroom with an opened door again -_- the bathroom i think? cause i heard water.. ngehh. I opened the door, walking slowly when i saw red liquid on the tile.The bathroom was like steaming?.. its really hot.

I gasped when i saw a body of a girl, lying on the bathtub with water coming out.The shower tap was opened, so i close it.I touched the water, it felt like boiling water! Its not warm, its hot.

The water in the bathtub were red.but its fading. I gulped, i should help.I called the ambulance, trying not to panic then pick up the girl.Her hair were messy, covering her face.It looked like that blood was coming from her head.

Her body used to be pale but because of the hot water, she was all red.Her skin is burning i think. I was getting nervous cause im afraid that the girl is dead.. there's no sign of her breathing.Soon, the ambulance came.The doctor came into the room, checking her.She was sweating of course.

"Is there anything wrong? Is she okay?.. umm,what happened?.. do you know what kind of sickness she was having?.." i ask, all worried.

"She's all fine, umm..her skin is that bad... it was really hot. The blood in her veins were easily flowed and that is why the blood in her body was decreased.There is also a bruise and cuts on her head, causing the blood to flow out while in the water.Some of the water got into her body and that made things worse. She also have a problem of breathing,.. do you know?" Doctor Lee asked.

"Uhh, i dont know a thing about her.I told you, there's something wrong going on in this house this is why i got in, only to find a girl on a bathtub with hot water and blood surrounding her.What kind of problem is she having?"

The doctor stared at her for a while."everything.." i heard him mumble."Hmm?" I asked.He gulped, "she have a heart disease that she was going through these times-" he then gasped.His eyes widen then he covers his mouth.

"I'll be going.." he walked passed me and called the nurse in the room, taking his suitcase and left.I was left with a stranger here? I think i should get home right now.Staring at the beautiful figure in the room, i left a note on the table next to the bed.After a last glance, i left

GOSH I SUCKS WRITING THIS CHAPTER.shieut