39

"We'll start the operation." Doctor Kim closed the door with the boy while Jaemin stared at it.He wanted to cry so bad for abusing his own sister after their parents died.He wanted to cry sooo bad.

He prayed to god, what will happen.. He prayed all the best.

The door bursts, revealing another boy running.He spotted the other boy crying, clueless about it."Jaemin, tell me what happened." He ask as he patted the back of the crying boy."Its useless.. I'm hopeless.. I made her suffered so much, hyung.."

"I never see her smile, i never see her happy around me.. all i do is coming home drunk, started to shout at her, abuse her everyday.. I regret it, i wanna go back in time and spend beautiful moments with her, i never know she was dying. She never told me- well who will? I'm a useless brother to her, I'm a stupid brother" he continued to let it out.

"Its ok.." the boy continue to make the hopeless boy calm but he knew he wont.He wasted time, also thinking about the boy's little sister.Who is she?.. Why did i dont know her? Did he ever tell us about it?.. the boy thought.

Time flew with tears flow everywhere.A group of boys joined to calm down the crying boy, the pitied him.

"Who.. who are your sister?" The boy asked, looking at the swollen eyed Jaemin."Seo-nmi.. Na Seonmi." The boy looked down.Hearing the name and looking at the boy, he can feel himself started to fume in anger.He grab the boy by his collar.

"You, You made her suffer, do you know how much she bleed everyday?! Do you know how much she cried? And do you know how many bruises, wounds and cuts she gets everyday?! Dont you know how much i loved her?" The boy spread it out, fist almost landed on the face of the hopeless boy.

"Lee Taeyong!" He finally came back to his senses.A feminine voice stopped him.that it seemed to be the voice of her.He sat back down in his seat and sighed. He, himself cant believe that he did that.he said that.

The other boys took away the hopeless boy away from the demon, making glares.

"The result is out." heads shot up, rushing to the doctor.