45

Black shirts, black suits, black dresses

finally everyone have the same uniform in black.

Holding up an umbrella above the head, he sighed for how much god knows.

Heads down, silently, tears roll down the cheek.

They pitied him

They thanked him

They forgave him

They let it just to be in peace

The boy trembled between his knees,
he dont know what to say.

all the thoughts in his head was only him,
as a careless brother.

"I thank you.. i thank you so much.. i just wanted to thank you so bad. I never wanted this to happened what reality took over. I never wants you, as a hyung to me, doing this just-.. I'm sorry that i cant help, I'm sorry i was the one made her empty all day, I'm sorry i kick her out by herself in the nights, bleeding everyday, getting beaten by her own brother. I wish everything doesn't happen as it was like i did. I'm sorry you were the burden."

"I'm sorry for everything, i want to thank you.. a lot. It means so much to me but why...why did you do this all of a sudden? You didn't explain but you just left with an apologetic smile, making me feel dumb at time. No i dont want it to be like this.. i wanted you guys to stay together. I'm the one who should left.."

"I really wanted you guys to stay happy but it happened to be the opposite." He muttered more. People can only look down, silent with tears holding back.

Breathing heavily, hearts beating.. The girl on the other side, escaped tears, still unconscious . It took time for her to wake up. She knew it. She knew that he helped her. She wanted to wake up and hug him so bad to thank him but in the worse condition she is, she just cant. She burst into tears.

wow that sucks.
thank you guys for 1.3k!!!
so happy after a week!