Abusive Freddy X Abused Reader

You are a eighteen year old girl right now and you are living with your parents in a two story house. Your parents once loved you but when you turned eighteen they started to change and they neglected you leaving you to rott in the basement where they kept you. The only reason on why they were doing this is becuase they envied you for your beauty and talent that they did not have, and you started to show your talents at age fifteen. You were really good at singing, drawing, and most of all expressing your feelings throughout paper. You won everything in high school and your parents thought it wasn't fair that you won everything throughout school year and they did not, because they were just average people in high school and you were a champion. So they envied and hated every inch of you because of your success.

Right now you are on your way home but you were slowly walking home because you did not feel like going through beatings and yellings at the time, you rather felt like running away from this devil's pitch. You arrived at the front door and you got the keys out of your schoolbag and slowly entered the key into the keyhole, then you hesitantly turned the doorknob. "M-mom....D-dad....I'm home!" You stammered petrified, and out of the blue your mom Martina stomps her way down the stairs and grabs you by your hair and yells,"Y/N HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED TO COME HOME ON TIME!?!!!" You yelp and you say, "M-mom I am sorry I-I just got distracted a-and-" "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DISGRACEFUL CHILD...I DON'T NEED TO WAIT ON YOUR SLOW LITTLE TURTLE ASS TO COME HOME ON TIME YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO THIS!!!" Your mother yelled interrupting you in your sentence, and then your dad Mongreen comes out of the living room and says," Honey I think I have an idea on what to do with this...this demon I think we should give her to freddy fazbear." You gasped out of horror and your mother smiled evily, you already know what freddy does to his maids that onced worked there he would beat them and sometimes even rape them if they did the slightest thing wrong. You were completely terrified and your mother said, "Yes honey I think that is indeed a great idea about getting rid of the tick in the house." She looks at you in pure disgust and she throws you on the ground and walks on you crushing you on the ground, your father kicks you in the stomach and says, "I'll go call Freddy now and tell him that his slave is ready for him" your mother giggles and says "We should let him do whatever he wants to her and I don't care if he even kills you my dear y/n." You clinch to your stomach and you sob quietly and then your parents leave you on the dirty floor sobbing as they go to call freddy.

(Time skip)

You are now at freddys house and you were really scared and you didn't think that you make too much of an impression to freddy. You were being lead to the front door by the person who drove you here and you were chained by your hands and neck like you were a slave being exported somewhere. The driver knocks on the door and he hangs on to your two chained hands, the door opens and there stands freddy fazbear with his tall muscular bear body and his top hat on his head with a black bow tie on his neck. He grins a cold grin and he says, "So is this the new slave that will work for me?" The driver replys, "Indeed it is sir freddy and she will be working for you for as long as you like sir." Freddy looks at you and he says, "State your name slave." You stammer," Y-y/n sir." You gulp and he looks at the driver and he nods giving him the signal that he can leave then he looks back you and pulls you inside his house by your chains that were holding your hands together. He sternly says,"Alright y/n you will be doing everything I say and if you even decide to disobey me.....then it's going to be your ass..understand y/n?" You nodded yes but he slapped you across the face and you stumbled backwards and fell on the living room floor. Freddy yanked you up by your shirt and you felt like he as going to crush you with those big bear hands but he strictly says," Y/n I don't take nods as an answer missy I only take responses like yes sir and no sir not pathetic nods, so let's try that again shall we.....so do you understand y/n?" This time you did not nod and you say, "Y-yes S-sir." Freddy smiles and says, "That's much better bitch." He throws you on the ground and he says to you, "So miss y/n I heard that your parents told me that you were good at everything and they said that you say that everything is easy..." He chuckles darkly and he grabs you by the hair and you yelp getting pulled off the ground by your hair and he says darkly, "Well this time y/n l/n I'll make things a great challenge for you and things won't be so easy and if you fuck up then I'll fuck you up real bad babe." You gasp and you feel tears forming up in your eyes, you didn't know if you could impress freddy and you especially DO not want to mess things up. Freddy laughs at your reaction and he says, "Alright y/n you can start by cleaning my bedroom and do not search through my stuff okay?" You say," Yes sir I won't mess up nor will I touch your stuff" He smiles and he says, "Good girl now get the hell out of my face." With that he throws you on the floor and he walks off to his office area shutting the door behind him.

"Jee-Wiz that animatronic does not know how to treat a lady like me...but I don't want to be fucked up so I've got to act quickly!" You said as you ran up stairs into freddys room with your chains jiggling loudly. You opened his bedroom door by scooting up to the door and opening it like that, it was hard to do anything when your hands are just chained together and your neck with a chain that looks like a dog collar. You began to clean his room up like a perfectionist but when you turned around you accidentally knocked down his collections on the shelf and it made a very loud sound, alerting freddy to. "Oooh shit I got to get the fuck out of here!" But when you tried to escape by opening the door all you saw was freddy with a belt in his hand and the most pissed face he'd ever have, you fell backwards on your ass and you started to cry hard you fucked up and you knew you were going to get the most brutal beating of your life. Freddy grins a sadist grin and he says with his eyes going all black, "Its me y/n! and you fucked up so now I'm going to fuck YOU up!" He walks in and he picks you up by your neck and squeezes it hard enough to leave a nice dark purple bruise on your neck, then he pushes you harshly on the bed and he turns you around pulling your pants and underwear off. He raises his belt at a level and he smacks you about twenty hard times on your ass, you screamed in pain and when you reached a hand to touch your butt you felt blood on your hand and when you poked it you felt a big bruise too. "W-why freddy?! Why?!? All i did was accidentally knock down your stuff! I don't d-deserve this t-treatment!" Freddy laughs and he says, "Of course you do you knocked down my most important belongings, and now your pay me and that's also gonna cost you your.....virginity too sweetheart." You gasped and you said, "Y-you wouldnt freddy n-no y-you won't take that away from m-me at least not YOU." Freddy grins and says, "Unless you want me to take your life away that's fine with me hon." You sigh and you nod saying that you will let him take your virginity, but then you felt a punch on your stomach and you coughed up some blood and you shiver out of fear you forgot that freddy doesn't take nods as an answer and you will get hit if you don't answer him correctly.

Freddy grabs you off the bed and makes you stand up and face him and he has his hand under your chin making you face him in his cold icy blue eyes. "Nah uh sweetheart have you forgotten that I don't take nods as an response." You respond, " I-I'm sorry freddy I-I won't forget the next time sir." He grins and says, "Good girl....now let's get started on paying me back shall we baby girl~?" You say, "Oh my god just make it quick please freddy." He grins and he says, "Ill make sure that you enjoy every long moment of it.~" You frown and wait for it to be over.

After yalls long moment of sex you actually thought you enjoyed it, and you started to slowly fall for freddy. As for freddy doing the same, later in the day he apologized to you on how he was cruel to you and you accepted it. He also promised that he would never hit you again and you were happy about that.

Four years later yall got married and had three triplets named fredrick, fred, and freddie and you were happy.

I will be making a life story on these oneshots i make and it will be published soon. Hope you enjoyed it and sorry if it was sucky, ill improve some time. Until the next oneshot guys! C: