'Hell'o Neighbor Nightmare X Neighbor Reader

The neighbor that lived right across from you was very strange and creepy. Everyday you would peek from your bedroom blinds and gaze upon your neighbors house. What is he hiding in his house? You must know what your neighbor was hiding. You could barely even sleep from the mysteries your neighbor hides. You must know what the secret is. So, you will sneak into his house today.

  You liked to refer your neighbor as Nightmare because he always gave you horrible nightmares on the grusome secret he holds, and how he hides from everyone in the neighborhood. Thinking twice on the decision on breaking into nightmares house was going to be difficult, so you bought some distractions in your yellow taxi trunk out and ready for you to grab.

  There was a green light that shined brightly from his top house window, and this burned you with curiosity. You had to know now, so you set out to pay your neighbor a visit and greet him saying 'hello neighbor.'

  You opened your blinds window to get a better view at Nightmare's house. You smiled and you walked out of your front door, leaving it open in case you need to run in for safety.

Walking across the street was easy, because nobody was out at the time. You gulped and your e/c eyes stared at the two story house. The fence was unlocked already, so you took a step foward and you cautiously walked on his property and approached the two doors leading to the entrance to his house.

  Hesitation crawled all over your body. You didn't just want to walk up to Nightmare and just say hello neighbor, then behind his back sneak around his house. No, you were going to sneak in secretly keeping it your secret.

  You jogged backwards of the porch and you walked normally to the side of the house. "What the hell, why the fuck did his bitch ass block the other side of the yard." You snarled. Then you turned around, and looked to see if he was there..but no he was not there. You turned back around and you walked back, but stopped when you saw his bedroom window open wide.

  You smirked, and whispered "Well Nightmare do you mind if iiii." Then you jumped into his open bedroom window, landing on his soft bouncy bed. "Aaaaah, Nightmare's bed feels soo good maybe i should lay in here with him one time....no no stop it y/n l/n you need to get on with your mission!" You corrected yourself.

  You got up of the bed and you snuck across the bedroom and carefully opened his door, glancing out looking side to side to see if he was coming towards his room. "Phew baby, im safe....buuuut i can't asume that now right away though." You whispered soflty.

  Your heart was crashing into your chest, and you felt very nervous about the dangerous mission you were on. So, you opened the door enough to where you can slide out and you held the doorknob twisting it then shutting the door like that. You walked down the hallway, and you looked at the pitcures hanging on the wall. "Hmph, nightmare doesnt look that bad in the pitcures." You complimented.

  You were at the end of the hallway and you ended up in the living room. You peeked around the corner to see only nightmare sitting on the couch watching a soccor game. You took notice of the door on the left side of the room and it was blocked with wood, with a tight gold lock attached to it, and a password code was next to the door. 'God damn how many things does this animatronic need, to block the fucken door!' Your mind mentally shouted, raged.

  You pressed agaisnts the wall when you saw Nightmare turning off the tv, and getting of the couch. "Gotta goo." You whispered, skipping off quietly to the furnace room. You shut the door silently, and you began looking for a hammer around the room. "Aaaah, but the hammers are always in this room in horror games...shit i guess its somewhere e-...oh nevermind i found it." You chuckled.

  The hammer was a bit heavy in your hands, but who cared you had to use it for the wood glued to the door. Your nervousness began to build up when you were opening up the doorknob. "Oh goddness, please dont be there." You prayed. When you opened the door he wasnt there.