Mature Ballon Boy X Childest Reader

You were the most annoying and childest person in the whole pizzeria. Not even the kids could compete with you. The one with the most maturity was balloon boy, and he would be the one to keep you out of trouble or danger. Right now you are sitting at one of the party tables and your playing with the party hats.

  "Hahaha oh my gosh i look like fucking Pinocchio!" You blurted out, laughing like a maniac. "Huh...no no no no no thats not right....i look like toy chica haha!" You shouted, laughing again at your own words. Toy chica facepalms herself in the hallway and she pretends to shoot herself in the head.

  "Sowwy toy chi chi!" You yelled to her, while putting your hands up and shaking your breast sideways. "Get it chi chi's hahaha!" Toy chica growls and she mutters, "Why does SHE have to be stuck here with me, why did i even come down the hallways to only bump into HER." Her face turns tomatoe red and she walks away mummbling bad stuff under her breath about you.

  "Aww she don't wanna play with cute y/n?" You coed, pouting. "Oh well I'm going to go and shit on freddy now wheeee!" You dashed down the hallway where the parts and service room was, and you slid into the door making a loud boom. "Whoops clutsy me." You giggled. From the other side of the door you could hear the old animatronics gliching and cracking their knuckles.

  You gasped and you tore the party hat off your nose as your beautiful e/c eyes sparkled. "Oh my gosh that means they want to plaaaay with me, aaaah i cant wait to play." You squealed excited. When you opened the door you screamed and hopped on whitered Bonnie's lap and you started to bounce on his lap. "This is what i do i sit on you, sit on you, i sit on you, this is what i do i sit on you, right on your la-" Your song was interupted by harsh push bonnie gave you.

  Freddy lifts you up by your hair, and he slaps you hard. "What the fucking hell is wrong with you?!" Freddy yelled angrily. "Oh wait i forgot your a special child you won't understand any shit I'm saying." Freddy says, while he threw you on the floor. You looked up and you saw that you landed by foxy. "OOOOOOOOH, it be me favorite pirate in the whole wide world, do you want some booty foxy?!" You questioned, yelling in your usual tone.

   "Really freddy you had to throw y/n by me...fuck this shit I'm just fucking done with y/n." Foxy snarls, and he takes one good look at you before kicking you out the room. Litarly kicking you out the room, while the door was held out open for you to fly out on your face.

  You get up dusting yourself off and you grunt, putting your hands on your hips. "Hmph, they don't wanna play with me.....i see, i wanna play a game with balloon boy, my favorite playmate!" You chirped. You walked down the hallway and turned to the room that balloon boy was usually in. The thing is you loved to annoy the hell out of him, because you had a thing for him. But, of course being the annoying one you had to hide it from him and the others.

  Balloon boy was sitting down on one of the merigoround's animals, smoking a cigarette with shades on. A small blush crossed your face when you saw him like that. If only you noticed that he likes to flirt with you. You ran up to him and you kneeled down in front of him puttin your hands on his knees, and you meowed at him.

   Balloon Boy looks down at you and he moves his shades down a bit to take a glance at you. Then he takes his cigarette out his mouth and he blows the smoke in your face. You coughed and giggled, "Oh bronchitis!" Waving your hands to fan the smoke away. "What do you want y/n l/n, did you come here to enhale my dong huh pussy cat?" Balloon boy firmly asked smirking. "Noooo, guess again, guess again!!" You squealed wiggling your hands on his lap. He sighs and says, "Lets see....you came here to play with the bad boy." You scream gleefully, and you replyed, "Yeeeeeeeeeesss, you got it right Yyaaaaaaaaay!!"

  He grunts and moves your hands from his lap, and he gets up off the merigoround. "And what game would you want to play exactly y/n?" Balloon boy questioned. "I wanna play tag!" You answered with a grin spread across your face. Then you look at him and you ask shouting, "What about you what do you want to play?!!?" He pretends to think about a game to play then he looks at you with a perverted smirk.