Poor Ennard X Rich Reader

Life was going good for you. The place that you lived in was grand. You also had a ton of money, which made you a millionaire. Unfortunately, your old high school friend has been getting kicked in the ass by life. Your friend was named Ennard Sharn, and he lived in a very small trailer.

Sometimes Ennard would have to look in the trash cans for food, or he would go out in the streets and beg. You had exactly no idea how horrible Ennard's life was. But, soon enough you will find out.

At this point of time, you were in your bedroom getting dressed for a formal party. The party is being hosted at Mitsubishi, a very fancy ball area. All of your rich friends were going. Especially, Alacesia, she was your childhood friend and you two treated each other like sisters. Once you were finished dressing up and putting on your makeup, you looked like a goddess.

You had on a long red homecoming dress that was strapless. The dress hugged at your curves and it kinda flared out at your leg point. Real Diamonds were sprinkled out on your torso area of the dress. Your hair was wavy and very smooth looking. You had on some red heels. A crystal necklace hung around your neck. Your makeup was on point as well.

A smile crossed your face as you gazed at yourself in the mirror. Then it sooned disappeared at the thought of something. You sighed and looked down with tears foaming up in your eyes. "I-i wish i had a man. A man tha-that could do me right for once. I-i want a man that could come and protect me at the party." You wished, with a tint of sadness in your voice.

One tear rippled down your cheek. "Damn it, not now tears. I just put on some makeup." You said, wiping your eyes with your nail. You turned to your left side and glared at your curvy figure. "Heh, looking good y/n." You complimented yourself. You then stop posing and you grab your purse off your bed. "Alright. Now its time to go." You said, walking swifly out your bedroom and downstairs to the car.

Tonight was a cool breezy night, and the tiny bright stars shone bright like your diamonds. As soon as you hopped in your car, you turned on the engines. You inhale deeply and you tap on the screen. The time read 8:47. You were still on time. The party didnt start until 9:25. You looked into your rear view mirror and then you started to back up your f/c Lamborghini aventador.

You turned on your radio station to 102.9 and the song Love More by Chris Brown feat Nicki Minaj was on. You smiled and drove off to the party. "Man i sure hope i find someone at that party." You said, as you changed the lyrics to the song, while you sung along. After twenty minutes of driving on the road, you arrived at Mitsubishi.

You parked in the V.I.P section and you sprayed on a little f/s perfume on. "Damn is this place packed a little." You said, as you got out of your car. You walked towards the front and you saw security at the door. One of the guards takes notice of you and he whistles. You groan silently as you try walking pass them. Suddenly, he grabs your arm and pulls you closer to him. "Heh, I'm getting a cavity by just looking at how sweet you are.~" He flirted, with a mischievous smirk.

You pull away and grunt. "Boy, if you don't stop I promise you that you will be catching these hands." You warned, staring him hard in the eyes. The guard only chuckles and he backs off. "As you wish Ms. L/n.~" You roll your eyes and walk in flipping your hair.

Just outside of the ball, stood an animatronic in a torn up trench coat. It looked like a friendly clown almost, but most of it's endoskeleton was exposed off. A party hat was on top his head. This was Ennard Sharn. Your old high school friend. Ennard stood in the very back of the building, hiding in the shadows. He smirks. "My god. Did that guy say l/n? I t-think i remember her, wasn't she my friend." Ennard said, while looking off into the distance.

"I have to get to y/n, she looks so stunning. But i guess i have to find a way into the party." Ennard mummbled, to himself. Ennard then walks up to the back door of the building, and he begins to pull on the handle. "Shit it wont budge." He growls. Suddenly, from the corner of his eyes he sees a black lady with a pink two piece, sleeveless long dress on, getting out of the line in the front.