Bully Foxy X Bullied Sweetheart Reader

Its been the start of the fourth nine weeks at Scotten high, the school you attended recently. There were a few group of new students that were arriving at the school, but they weren't exactly the perfect type of  people to greet politely and take their hands for guidence.

    The new group of students that werw arriving were nicknamed the Pirate's Crew. In the group was their leader Foxy Cove, whom was the biggest and baddest of the other two members. Then there was Mangle Foxten, the female member whom was known for her bitchy and moody attitude. Lastly, there was Funtime Foxy, another female member of the group, whom was known for getting in the most fights and she would win most of them.

    It wasn't a fun or cute thing to mess with the pirate crew. Unless you wanted to walk their plank, which was death in other words. You wanted to meet these new students, although you were highly aware of their behavior. It didn't matter to you because you thought that everyone has a beautiful personality in their own way, or they might of had a reason to be that way in their personality maybe because of life's many personal reasons.

    The announcements buzzed on the speakers, and this recieved every students attention. "Alright my soaring eagles today we have three new students joining our nests, and they will all be attending in Mrs. Bastoe's class today as their homeroom class!" Your eyes brightened up, showing off more details in your e/c eyes. You smiled warmly and clapped your hands. 'Yes, they are in my classroom! I can't wait to be friends with them!' Your mind cheered.

    "Ok so thats all the eggs dropping news for today, and the new students have received their schedules but they may need a little help around here sooo be respectful and positive, and give 'em a helping wing. Alright now eagles have a soaring day and flap those wings so you can get higher in life my soaring eagles!" The announcement lady chirped, encourangtly. Then in a flash the announcements were off.

    "You heard that guys we have three new students today, isn't that exciting?!" Mrs. Bastoe asked brightly. Everybody started to smile and nod their heads 'yes', but they really had no idea who the new students were. "So class here's how we're going to do this, when the new eagles come in we are all going to give them a nice warm welcome, ok peeps!" Mrs. Bastoe instructed warmly. Everyone shouted in an union, "Yes ma'am!"

   You saluted to the plump cheerful teacher, and you squirmed in your desk to see the new students. Silently banging your fist onto the desktop.

    The classroom door was yanked open abruptly, and then Mangle slammed the door shut snarling at her classmates. "Welcome to our nests new students!" The class united together in a harmony. Foxy growls. "Aye what be 'he point of tis, it be to early te be yelling in me damn ears!" Foxy snarls, giving the class a death glare. Mangle huffs and she pumps her chest up, then she looks at her nails that were finely polished. "Gah, the fucken students hot stinky breathes are melting off my sexy ass nail polish off my finger nails." Mangle complains, with a snobby look on her face. "Ugh, I hope i have someone's ass to bust in this shitty classroom." Funtime foxy murmurs, staring down the jock in front of her.

  The teacher stares at them with  unpleasantness. "Please excuse yourselves off ya'lls behavior and language, and come up here in front of the class and introduce yourselves." Mrs. Bastoe sternly stated. Mangle rolls her eyes at her and kicks the teachers foot, while she walked passed her to the front of the class. Foxy pushed the teacher into the board and mrs. Bastoe stumbled backwards nearly falling towards her injury, but she caught herself with her hand on the board. Funtime foxy looks her up and down and deeply growls at the teacher.

   Mrs. Bastoe leans up from the board and she stands behind them, then she clears her throat for them to start introducing themselves. Foxy steps back and he puts his hands in his pockets. He leans in towards the teacher's ear, and he whispers, "Aye why don't ye do this fucking intro shit for me..i dont feel like doing it." Then mrs. Bastoe sighs and facepalms herself.