First Day

It was the middle of the summer and it was your dad's first day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You've been their a lot but only to play the games. Your dad was hired after a man named Vincent was fired for the way he treats children. You sorta worked there since they asked you to play on stage with Freddy, Chika, and Bonnie. When you weren't on stage, you were at the toy booth giving toys to kids or playing in the arcade. Since it was your dad's first day, he started with the day shift. You are 10 btw

Dad's POV

It was my first day at the Pizzeria. The animatronics freaked me out so they gave me the day shift so I could get used to them. My wife, Serena was downstairs, probably in a fight with our youngest, y/n. Serena never really liked y/n, especially because she wanted a boy. Sure enough, I heard yelling from the living room, furniture crashing, and doors slamming. I heard a door open roughly and some more yelling, but there was the sound of glass cracking and I pretty much jumped the whole flight of stairs to see y/n with glass in her leg, arms, and cuts on her face. Serena didn't notice me but y/n did. She kept quiet so I could see what happens.

"You Fucking slob!"  Serena yelled." Your rooms a mess and you haven't bathed in God knows how long!"

"You are correct mother. I have not bathed in a very long time. Because I shower!" y/n laughed at her own terrible joke. Serena had enough and smacked her across the face and that was when I had enough.

"Serena mind explaining what happened to OUR DAUGHTER?"

"Well she was talking back and-"

"Why is there glass everywhere?"

"She tripped."

"So you hit her across the face. Y/n let's go or I'll be late." She got up and walked out the door like nothing happened. Before I left I grabbed some tweezers and Band-Aids from the garage.

Your POV

I walked out the car but dad was taking longer. He finally left the house with a pack of Band-Aids and a pair of Tweezers. I was already in the passenger seat waiting for him.

time skip because I'm too lazy to explain what happens

We pulled up to the Pizzeria. I jumped out of the car and ran inside to see two familiar faces

"Troy! Roman!  Over here!" I called out to the boys.

"Yo Codes, got something new?"

"Well let's find out eh?"

"What you Canadian now."

"Yes, Yes I am" we walked over to the newest game in the spot, Mrs. Pac man. Just looking at the design showed tons of cheats. " Paper." Troy pulled out an old piece o paper with random patterns on it. " Pen." Roman pulled a pen with The Marionette on the top. I drew more patterns on the page and put Mrs. Pac man on top. "Roman test these for me I gotta go to the bathroom." he nods and turns around to the machine. I walk towards the signs that lead to the bathroom.

WARNING, WARNING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

I turned the corner when I felt someone put their hand over my mouth and pull me into a room. They pushed me to the floor and grabbed a roll of tape and put a piece over my mouth. They locked the door and turned towards me again with a roll of rope. I tried moving but the cuts from earlier opened even more.

Vincent's POV

And their she was on the ground helpless.

"Y/n M/n L/n, you should know better than to go alone." she squirmed a bit more and looked at me in shock. "I know everyone's name kid. I've been watching you since the first time you came here." Tears formed in her eyes. "Your mom is pretty nasty huh." I put my hand on her chin forcing her to look at me. She tried to squirm out of the rope again. I stood over her and crouched down, looking her in the eyes. I don't think she noticed me undoing my pants until I looked down. I heard a little muffled scream come from her as she tried to get up. I used one hand to stop her from moving and the other to unbuckle her belt.

Y/n POV

He was getting my belt off and there was nothing I could do. What I could do was stare at him soaking in what he looked like. he worked his and my pants off. Pain struck from below. I did something I didn't do often, cry. "Wow, I was able to make you cry in pain. What. An. Honour." He thrust harder as if to say 'what are you gonna do now?'. I kept crying until he finished. He ripped the tape off my mouth. I was about to yell for my dad but he stopped me. " You aren't going to say anything to you daddy or else, well, you already know. Understand me?" I nod " Good." he threw my pants and belt at me. I quietly put them back on and walk out the door. I run to the arcade to where Troy and Roman were.

WARNING OVER, WARNING OVER!

"Dude they worked!" Roman yelled

"No!" 

"Yes!"

"We're gonna own this place!" Troy grabbed my shoulders and shook me. We laughed until my dad came to bring me home.